Wednesday 30 May 2018

IN ALL THE WORLD

I was having a discussion with someone when they said something that reminded me of something I thought about years ago .. except I had missed the bigger picture and an almighty clue in doing so ..

Or at least I think I did? With memory issues it becomes a little difficult to .. actually be sure at times.

HE made a remark about certain countries that might get some policy right on one thing or another and how our government, the UK, will ignore it and then it hit me.


  • How many countries across the globe?
  • How many government?
  • How much time has passed with each of them?
Your telling me that across all this time that no one has ever gotten something right?

Oh OK, so every now and then they have? So after all this time how have we all not just copied each other and how then are we not living in a perfect world today?

Because it is not what they want.

For some strange reason it has been staring me in the face for all these years and I simply have not see it before. Either they do not want it for all the nefarious reasons you can think of. Or they think that we do not?

But then when your stuck between an evil and un-policed Islam on one side and a highly corrupt, dishonest and uncaring .. no evil government on the other you hardly get time to think.

So what gives?

I suppose someone or some scientist, I am one, or psychologist might argue that we would reject a perfect world and probably quote a scene and/or line from the movie The Matrix. Where thy tried to create a simulation of Earth, they think we are now anyway, for us to live in and every time it was prefect our minds rejected it and we died. Or something. Was a few years ago now.

Yeah .. I wont ever buy that.

This might turn out to be the case only if sections of society was perfect and not others and this would create some sort of conflict?

But I believe we would have progressed a lot further technologically and scientifically had we been living in a perfect world. Of course we would!

Maybe that is why the science books of the 1980's talked about men on Mars by 2004? Maybe they thought that as a species we would improve as that has been our mission for millions of years.

Except now it seems we seem to go sideways from left to right, no pun intended?

I believe this is by design but I do not know why and I believe it is wrong, if there exists to be genuine reasons for it. Well when I say 'genuine' I am ruling out crap based on 'feelings' which you seem to get with everything today.

Just like Islam these attitudes based on 'feelings' have spread like a disease and with the country rife with lies and corruption you do not know where to turn and you find yourself asking at nearly fifty years of age what fucking world and country you are living in?!

I have discovered there are several ways I can die and several ways those that mean the most to me can die or suffer and we are all suffering .. except .. 

Literally no one gives a flying fuck and I do mean no one. Forget all your solicitors and help and advice agencies and those claiming to represent vulnerable groups .. NO ONE.

I have one chance at changing things before these changes kind of get forced .. many have already had their last chances and failed but I am about to try one more time from my end. In fact there may be one more chance at the other end but it is hard to say. There was the person who was going to help with a coupe of things but we have heard nothing yet.

I have stated these things over and over and over again and they have barely created a ripple.

In the event that there are no ripples at all this year, and I seriously doubt that if I am honest, then the UK must all be capable or being immoral and corrupt.

If this turns out to be the case then it is going to be very easy for a particular ideology to take over and not much time to do so either.

I mean the fact that this ideology is full of shit, lies, corruption and murder makes no difference because there is enough apologists in the country to help then get far enough on their own. The rest they can do themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment