Friday 25 May 2018

THE DEFICIENT & THE INEFFICIENT


Folate Deficiency .. Vitamin B12. I think.

Yup .. a fecking nother one!

Once again this is not me as I have not had a GP for months but my daughter was diagnosed with it and called in to her GP Surgery yet again. So much for what a patronising GP said to her a few months ago, another GENERAL Practitioner blessed with X-Ray vision and not GENERAL at all, your too young to be having 'X'.'Y','Z' and cervical cancer. I bet he is feeling somewhat thick right about now.

Once again and once explained what it does my daughter was also absolutely convinced this was part of my condition and I suffered from the same. I did not think so .. until I looked up what it does and even saw that your vision can become affected and can get confusion along with the others.

Oh .. dear.

I then realised two things .. the GP that diagnosed the Hypomagnesemia (low magnesium) might have suspected this as well which is why he might have suggested Holland & Barrett's Vit ABC+ pills? Secondly that I switched this over to Holland & Barrett's Magnesium Calcium and Vitamin D3 pills. The idea being that I would get more magnesium?

But after hearing and reading about the folate deficiency I started to wonder if perhaps this is why I am still getting pains in both legs? Maybe there was something missing from the new Magnesium specific pills?

So today I decided to go and get some Vitamin B-Complex specific pills. While there I decided to get some Glucosamine Sulphate pills too .. for my ankles. Do not want to fall over when I am out while carrying camera equipment. If I ever get to do that again? Well they were cheap at £2.99 a bottle or two for £5.00.

Only on the way back the heart palpitations, which I had felt several times, got strong enough to slow me down to which I then became breathless and had to stop a couple of times. If the feet and hip pains were not enough right now!

I just know one of these days I am going to collapse.

I just hope that these pills will now make a difference? Only I do not have much confidence in them doing that and for two reasons. Well two reasons other than it is hard to imagine ever feeling normal and fully fit ever again. Because it has been such a long time since I have ..

First off if it is down to malabsorption then the magnesium and/or vitamin B-12 is simply not going to get absorbed no matter how much I ply myself with. That is how malabsorption works compared to what is just a deficiency. Deficiency just means your low on it and most likely down to diet. But malabsorption means that your body is not actually .. well .. absorbing it which will be down to another underlying problem and without a GP currently and them not investigating it for three years .. or even realising it was causing my conditions ..

Not only have they cause me a great deal of pain and suffering and placed other people's lives in danger but may well have signed my death warrant. All to save money and ordered to do these things by the government.

Regardless of who the fecking health secretary is!

But it is perfectly OK to pay salaries of between £50,000 per annum and £500,000 per annum to countless people to lie to you.

Oh and my thighs are aching too .. ooh .. took the B-12 but just remembered I had not taken my magnesium?!

Added to this my daughter tells me this morning that she went to go and speak to an organisation about working?!

Yeah ..

She then told me that her memory was getting worse. I reminded her that I told her when I was up there that her memory was bad. I watched her make mistakes all the time and three days in a row while she was out doing light shopping she forgot to being something back I had asked for. I remember her face on the second and then the third day of asking her getting more contorted each day. It was funny enough to make me laugh by the third day. She recalled me telling her this several times. She said ..

Dad .. it is driving me mad. I keep leaving the house and getting 50 yards away and then start thinking I did not lock the door or leave the cooker on and going back to the house twice!”

Does this at all sound familiar to anyone that has been coming on here a very long time?!

Yeah .. it is me.

I reminded her that I went a few years of locking myself out many times, which she has done, but then suddenly never doing it ever again. Been going back to the house two or three times every time I leave it for for around six years or more.

She then said something very bizarre by stating that she now feels really sorry for anyone that has Alzheimer's Disease and been telling people that she thought that is what she had!

Yeah .. I told her it was down to the Fibromyalgia and that I had, had this for years and said the exact same things to my own family and friends.

Yeah so she said that she spoke to this guy, my .. was not a woman for once, and he suggested being a mentor?! Sound familiar? Lol. He suggested this after she told him about her domestic violence but she asked him about other help and told him the rest of it. He just sat there wide eyed and in shock as the story unfolded. It is not the only time this story is set to unfold but more about that in the weeks to come.

He was in sock because she had been forced itnto this position by the government and public services despite ..

  • Cervical Cancer not even been operated on yet .. CIN Stage 1A
  • Fibromyalgia Syndrome (Long list of symptoms in itself, pain, mental health, memory)
  • Behcet's Disease (Long list of symptoms)
  • Hypomegnesmia (Which can itself be fatal, can affect vision, can affect memory, Heart, Liver and Kidney Disease, Cardiac Arrest, Heart Attack, Sudden Death Syndrome)
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia (Extreme facial pain)
  • Folate Deficiency (Long list pain in the arse symptoms, can affect vision, memory, confusion)
  • Borderline Right Axis Deviation (Heart Palpitations)
  • Sinus Rhythm (Irregular Heart Beat)
  • One child severely Autistic and getting worse
  • Another one possibly .. does not talk
  • Two other children
  • Half rent being paid
  • Victim of Domestic Abuse
  • Victim of many other things
  • Not a single bit of help on anything from the NHS, DWP and Wirral Council

Yeah .. he sat their wide eyed as all the details of the above unfolded before his eyes.

Then he became helpful!

Started talking about how she would be well paid.

That she would get her child-care paid and to speak to the school about it.

Said that she would get the one thing I so wanted for her as a child .. to get trained and qualifications like me?!

I have to speak to her further and will delay posting this up to get the name of the organisation she spoke to .. to publish the name and people can have a look around to see if there is anything around near them that may be able to help.

I have now found out the nae of the organisation and they are ..

Involve ..

So north west only it looks like? Unless there exists a Involve North-East, Involve Central, Involve South-East and Involve South West?

There is no doubt that a lot of planning went on with the Puppet Masters (remain hidden), the Puppets (UK Government), the NHS (First who save money and do the same for ..), the DWP and Local Councils. Do you know what that is? Secret group, person or monarchy ordering the government to conspire or corrupt the NHS to break Hippocratic oaths and kill and risk people's lives to save money? That is a ..

GOVERNMENT CONSPIRACY

Does not mean a mad and untrue theory. Planning or conspiring to deceive or cheat. If it is the government doing this then it is a government conspiracy. The end. Sorry, no tin foil hats needed for this one. Nor any of my other claims.

Not claimed the earth is flat and do not even get me started on them.

Not claimed to have seen or believe in Bigfoot.

Not claimed to have seen or be abducted by aliens .. though .. the jury is still out on a small number of reports out of all the thousands and thousands.

Do not believe in a fantastical and impossible deity of any kind. I am first and foremost a scientist which means I am big on facts! I tried to show these in recent posts.

Batrachology, Ichthyology, Herpetology, Astronomy, Astrophysics, Quantum Mechanics, Orhidaceae, Carnivorous Plants, Seismology, Volcanology, Meteorology and many others. Yeah these subjects and any science, apart from the hacks and TV whores, is about about the facts. A shame that many people are not about the facts and even manufacturing their own while not caring about others?

Lol.

As for me? Yeah .. a little difficult to know what I am going to do or how I am even going to get out of my current situation?

However I should not be in this current situation as I have been working for nearly six years to avoid events like all of those that have happened to me in the last seven months or so.

I blogged for all that time on different subjects and a blog dedicated to exposing all of this and therefore help others. Mostly the idea of pre-arming others by pre-warning them of what they are walking into. Therefore removing their blinkers.

Funny as it did not go viral. After six years it is still only on a slow climb. But I am helping others?

Yeah well ..

The woman that set up that petition against the PHSO went on Facebook today to encourage more people to sign it and I am guessing that this is because it has been growing very slowly? I know that feeling!

She is asking in the wrong place, unless it is one of many she has posted. Because you do not get enough people on there to make a difference and most have probably already seen it and probably already signed it. It is all about reaching new people. Which is actually the problem I have had.

Yeah .. yeah I had people tell me that my blog was popular two or three years back.

Oh and I just had to explain this to the woman who set up the petition as she left a comment directed to me. She said that which I have said that ..

Unless it happens to them, people do not care”

I said that I know this, can prove it with a screenshot .. here it is and make a note at the numbers on the right column. You will note that the one picked out by the red arrow is way, way, way bigger than all the others? Aussie Flu ..



Yeah that went viral .. to a degree and all because of one thing ..

Everyone was shit scared about themselves and scared about getting this Aussie Flu as they heard people were dying from it.

But people are dying because of the government, the NHS, the DWP, Local Councils and the hidden Puppeteers.

They do not care until they have to deal with one of the evil trinity. While they have nothing wrong why bother to help? Probably think financially things will get better for them, less taxes so why bother to complain? Not happening to them or anyone they know so why bother to share these posts? In fact why bother to even read them?

How do I know this? Because I have been helping people for six years and I have not received a single penny .. while others cannot spent a few minutes spreading a few posts. That's how. Lol.

In fact when I do get likes or followers they are basically people making money .. have a business and charge for it and hope that anyone they like and follow will go to them, become a potential customer and even if they get paid by ten percent of these people it is an income.

Not all the time this is the case but half the time it is.

As for that petition that lady is disappointed with? Well I did state that not many bother with the complaints process as it takes too long and there are three hops of fire you have to jump through before you get fecked over by the PHSO and realise they are corrupt and lie too. So it was never going to get that many .. and the government know only too well that due to amoral people, naïve people and very few that have gone through the process that no one will sign it Because they are amoral, think it wont happen to them and it cannot possibly be true. Even when you spell it out that you have the evidence to prove it .. they then turn into what I call sand-heads. Lol.


They must all be laughing their heads off at how stupid everyone has been and how they designed and planned things so well that they could get away with this year after year after year and nothing would happen and none of them would have to face any consequences ..

Jimmy Savile stylee?!

Facebook Page for NHS Negligence ..


Another Facebook Page for NHS Negligence ..


Disabled and starting to think your being screwed over you might want to check ..

DPAC's Facebook Page ..


Government Corruption? Over 27,000 people have liked this following page ..

Stop UK Lies & Corruption ..


No comments:

Post a Comment