Wednesday 9 May 2018

THE WRITINGS ON THE WALL

Well now .. the government has three defeats in one day?!

The government? The ones in power? The ones that are all cocky and think the people of Britain or enjoying our in agreement of what they are doing?!

Fucking magic!

Also the Brexit defeat not only goes against Theresa May and the government but against Jeremy Corbyn too?! I'm .. bloody .. loving .. this! I don't even know what it is! Lol.

Oh .. its Brexit .. again?!

This chap yesterday said what I and everyone else I have ever met said .. stop all this deal crap and just get out. Hard Brexit! I also said that along with avoiding the stories just as he had discovered himself .. the news loves to talk about what is going to happen with Brexit when the only time your going to know for sure is after the event takes place. But they will talk utter shite about it anyway. He laughed at that one.

Yeah .. from what I see all mainstream media is well and truly screwed .. it is now spiralling out of control, their obvious deceit, both in London and the North West as a fact, from Manchester to Liverpool and beyond. There is no stopping it .. it is over and I should start to keep my eye open when out to see if their is a fat lady? In operatic attire?

What we are not sure about is what will happen next..

  • I myself find myself asking .. will it be some nationwide catastrophe that they would have orchestrated but which the paws will get the blame for?

  • Or will it be that Sargon of Akkad, myself and others might have reached enough people that the British people stand up against a corrupt and rotten government and demand their puppet masters by exposed to us all?


As I was told today by someone who agrees with everything I said, did and predicted .. he doesn't like this government, Jeremy Corbyn and absolutely detests Tony Blair.

We appear to be going into a phase that will be carved in stone on tablets because this will be more fitting than history books.

Everyone I talk to .. well apart from one room foil hatter I'm sure was pissed, everyone says they now hate and distrust the news media, all politicians current and past so the way back to Tony Blair.

People really hate that they have been fooled and used for years.

It's 99% of the time and if I ever come across anyone that says otherwise about any public service they are either jobsworths, think they are intelligent when they are, in reality, really naive or tin foil hatters convinced it's all because of some particular problem when it's not. People really don't like being proven wrong.

If people could man up and admit they was wrong I would have changed the world by now. I haven't .. quite unfortunately.

But .. I'm hearing of changes and my stories to someone else proved to them that things were changing.

Things are changing.

But can they change quick enough?!

Yeah .. I am still losing weight. Using up a lot of energy too which I think will have to come from .. well .. reserves. Rather than food. Might get around to that video .. soon? Maybe I will change my mind? I am somewhat .. undecided in all honesty.

Theresa May forced to give MPs single market vote after shock defeat http://flip.it/K-IsRP

No comments:

Post a Comment