Tuesday 15 May 2018

WHEN YOU DO TALK THAT'S ALL THEY DO

This made me want to ride with laughter ..

The title reads 'The Mental Health Issue Men Never Talk About'?!

Maybe it's because when they do all anyone ever wants to do is talk .. and get you to talk and then send you off after an hour then behave like they just risked their lives saving puppies?!

It's fucking .. ludicrous.

Lots and lots of organisations receiving loads of money claiming to help people and all they ever do is listen while encouraging you to talk ..

That only helps in a tiny percentage of mental health cases and as far as I can tell .. depression. And mild depression at that!

Even in these cases this is only beneficial if the person involved has no one in their lives that gives a crap about anyone but themselves. Which, admittedly, does occur despite how people become loving, caring and concerned citizens whenever they suspect a camera, microphone or audience is around.

It states in the report below that there is a lot of work to do. Their joking, right? There's all the work to do.

In fact over the next month or two I'm actually going to show just how bad that is.

I've done this in part before only this time ..

I can show that what I told everyone in the past was spot on correct and added to this my life is threatened from not one, or two but more than three directions!!

I can also prove without a shadow of a doubt that talking cures won't do a damn thing.

Ooh boy .. this country ..

I was just talking to someone from an Asian island earlier and I told them what was going on in the UK and they were shocked. They had no bloody idea and I said "Yeah .. because our news media had been doing their utmost to hide it for a number of years now".

The Mental Health Issue Men Never Talk About http://flip.it/N.sc2t

No comments:

Post a Comment