Friday 18 May 2018

CIVILISED BRITISH POLITICS

Ooh care about children on foreign countries do we?

Care about children in foreign countries should we?

This government loves to talk about how much they care about individuals or groups of people around the rest of the world except they are completely unaware of where the starting lie is when it comes to charitable acts.

Now below is a link to a woman in Luton.

Repeated health assessments? But wait a minute, Tories and their idiot voters love to state that all this shit is to weed out the non-serious claimants?

So why did I now win then? Despite the obviously corrupt HMCTS stating that my medical records state that I have issues and manage to miss a connection that has been missed, or lied about to me, for the last four years?

But wait a minute? Sandra Burns was REPEATEDLY ASSESSED?!

So how come that HMCTS did not notice this when she had to keep appealing?

But wait a minute? How come she ended up in debt with everything over this? Surely if she won her appeals she should have been awarded all the money she was missing?

Ooh wait? They changed the law so that you cannot go back beyond a certain time when it comes to backdating, which is wrong and immoral and now they have things all tied up just as they have with all the Statute Of Limitations where we are now expected to be the fucking experts.

Sadly Sandra Burns had a traumatic time of it with the DWP and HMCTS as .. she is dead!

Surrounded by hounding letters from various energy suppliers threatening to cut her off and from the DWO obviously asking her to go for her tenth assessment or that she was having her money stopped once again from her tenth and obviously unnecessary and lying, cheating assessment?

Poor woman .. I know how she was feeling as I feel like that myself .. though I am not surrounded with hounding letters or letters threatening to cut me off, Chance would be a fine thing.

Make no mistake .. Britain is a vile, corrupt, evil place to live and filled with naive or amoral people that either could not care less or have their heads wither in the sand or the clouds.

And people will be stupid enough to ask me why I want to die?!

Well .. if they ever find out, that is? I have kept that fact quiet for the last couple of weeks, let it slip to one person on the phone and it seemed to slip by them. Perhaps they thought it was a figure of speech?

Oh no I did mention it to a friend. He asked why and I said that I had, had enough.

Oddly enough he has escaped scrutiny thus far when I and other people he knows in the same situation as him have all been screwed over. He always thought he was untouchable years ago .. refused to believe it when I said that in a few years time it would all be changing. "They wont come after me!" he insisted. Since then they went after a friend of his with the same Type 1 Diabetes and I think that made him stand up and take notice?

Bearing in mind people can say and think what they like but ..


  • Never stolen
  • Never committed a crime
  • Never hurt anyone, quite the opposite in fact
  • Never hurt an animal, quite the opposite in fact
  • Never sat on my backside and did nothing
  • But I know criminals that are treated way, way better than I am being treated .. burglars, drug addicts and even domestic abusers?!


https://www.lutontoday.co.uk/news/disabled-luton-woman-hounded-for-benefits-claims-1-8503022

No comments:

Post a Comment