Monday 21 May 2018

SEEN TO BE BELIEVED


I have been on the phone to my daughter twice today and what I have heard is quite .. unbelievable!

First off I have to mention while I remember it that I woke up in a terrible state of anxiety which reminded me of the most confusing aspect of my anxiety that I had brought up over and over and over again to GP's, Hospitals, Mind and Psychiatrists that makes no sense ..

How can I be feeling strong anxiety upon waking in the mornings before I have even had a chance to think about anything and before I have even opened my fecking eyes?

I am sorry but this stated very clearly to me that there is something of an unbalance or chemical going on .. but fell on pairs of deaf ears after pairs of deaf ears. For years.

If I was still into psychic abilities like I thought I had many years ago I would have a field day with this one! Because many years ago and at a time when the anxiety was nowhere near as strong I was convinced I had some psychic ability and was picking up on something? More often than not something bad would happen within a few days. Only fuelling my belief.

It got so bad at one stage that I ended up attending a series of classes, run by a medium called Gloria and having people who had .. talents in various things. Like Tarot Cards, Numerology and healing among others.

Now I have an infamous great grandfather. Kinda gets in indirection mention in the old World War 2 classic, The Dambusters. He was a test pilot for the RAF and Avro and died testing a bomber called the Avro Manchester. After his death they decided to stop trying to create a large bomber with just two engines, added another two and it became the Lancaster. I the film they state that they want to use the 'new four engined Lancasters'. My great grandfather is mentioned in two books regarding this but, hey? DO not take my word for it .. take a look at me rifling through the books and showing you the page numbers and his name ..


Anyway .. his wife was said to be a powerful psychic and was a very nice lady, well spoken and some might say prim and proper? My mother was fascinated by this and how it kind of got carried over to me .. because my father was fascinated by it too and over the years some bizarre things occurred with me I simply could not explain scientifically.

Anyway .. got a little sidetracked there. Not sure how I do that at times .. so I had this phone-call .. or two and the first one was that

My daughter has an 'S' Protein Deficiency and this is what is causing the blood clots.

Now the weird thing is there is no evidence of that on her mother's line but on my line? Well for starters and already established .. we have had blood system issues and we know what we have that causes this. Hypomagnesemia for one. Behcet's might have something to do with it as might Fibromyalgia but I have not researched that far. I have long since been diagnosed and now my daughter has. So what we do all have are Varicose Veins which we have all had from our twenties.

Once again four of us that came from this particular lineage have had these for years and as I had thought, Varicose Veins are basically blood clots. Just ones that rarely travel off and reach your lungs.

My father died of a burst aneurysm, so heart related, and all we was told was that my grandmother died of a heart related issue. Father was 56 and my grandmother was 75 but my grandmother cooked and cooked well and was always obsessed with green leafy vegetables and used to even drink the green water she cooked green in. Always.

How I would love to be able to tell her today that her words were very true and that she had in fact an inherited condition that depleted her magnesium which she was getting from all these greens?!

But then as I have explained she was shit scared of Doctors and hospitals after watchig her grandfather die a painful death from stomach cancer. Do not forget way back then they did not have the drugs that they do today. This was long before I was born so probably was in the fifties or sixties at the latest.

Now I hope your sitting down?

Those links to the books concerning my test pilot great grandfather were kind of put in place to create a contrast to that which is coming next ..

As I have sort of covered ..

  • Daughter was married to Muslim man
  • She and grandchildren victim of domestic abuse
  • He was jailed, we were told ten years then to be deported
  • He is now out and .. umm ..
  • I was up there and we were given no help at all, I spent all my money trying to help unitl the point when the pubic services helped but they never did, quite the opposite in fact and prior to .. umm .. well ..
  • Muslim man released from prison 9 years early, not being depoerted and greeted with a cheque for £20,000!!
  • Because of a newspaper story where they got one fact wrong they did not even bother to speak to my daughter about ..
  • This was the Liverpool Echo and now this man can afford a solicitor to get his kids which has already happened once already thanks to the public services .. link ..

Yeah you ah .. read that right!

I have been trying to get our story, or mainly my daughter's, into the news media for fucking years and years and had no response.

The one time they show any interest at all it is regarding just a tiny and not even the worst part of my daughter's story .. do not even contact her about it and go and fuck up only to end up handing this animal and criminal £20,000!

Fucking .. idiots.

Sorry but this country and all these organisations are either full of or run by fucking idiots!

Also if you have not been following and there will be a lot more by the end of June, my daughter also has ..

  • Cervical Cancer (a killer)
  • Fibromyalgia (from me & a killer)
  • Hypomagnesemia (from me & a killer) which could be a deficiency or malabsorption, I am now suspecting the latter in my case
  • Blood Clots which now turns out to be an 'S' Protein Deficiency (looking to be from me)
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia (bloody painful by all accounts)
  • Five Children
    • Two reported as being Autistic they have now led about

No money, in fact half one her housing benefit taken away after they encouraged her to move house and then did not help with the move at all.

There are a hel of a lot of details and they are all nothing short of a fucking joke and I would never have had my own health issues flare up, causing me to come racing back to London, if they had provided one bit of fucking help.

Toby Tobin's, of Arrowe Park Hospital, attitude was well its your family more fool you of spending all that money, why should the public services have helped?! I was so fucking annoyed I wanted to knock him spark out and then look down at him and say “Why the fuck then are taxpayers paying your over-inflated salaries?! To treat and talk to people like shit? To lie to them, falsify test results and fuck them over leaving them in fucking pain?!” But I did not .. as much as I was tempted to.

It also turns out that my daughter's friend, who lost a baby a week before term and has since stated I am not mad but right about everything, was also in the hospital in the morning. Would you believe she was there regarding a Vitamin K deficiency?!

What the fuck is going on?!

That was a real shock to hear that and my response was just two words to that 'fuck .. off'.

I am still awaiting details regarding the 'S' Protein Deficiency as there seem to be three types, I, II & III.

My daughter also wants me to type out a letter to the Liverpool Echo for actually screwing up and gifting this animal of a criminal the money to hire a good lawyer to get his children off my daughter.

I cannot tell you how bad this will end up if he now decides to do that because it will be history repeating itself.

And people wonder why I am so fucking angry and disgusted with my own country?! DO you really need to ask?!

There are well over 3,500 posts on this blog and all regarding everything that is wrong with this country and how long it has been going wrong and been hidden by the government, both local and central.

It also exists for viewers to watch as it unfolds as this country kills, and knowingly so, two of its own people. A daughter and her father and possibly even some children. All because of a group of morons I now know to be called Social Justice Warriors and wimpy public service morons that do not want to be called racists, despite the fact the term is mostly thrown about in situations were it does not even apply!

My great grandfather is probably spinning in his grave down in Dorset?!

No comments:

Post a Comment