Monday 28 May 2018

HAND TO HAN COMBAT

Well what do you know.

You only have to watch the first few minutes of the video below to see something that is blatantly obvious ..

We are lied to everywhere and by everyone and for everything.

The only reason I can perceive is the same is reason. We get money but it's not seen as actually ours and they want it back. Because they all deserve it. The money is really theirs, you see?

There was this Social Justice Warrior influence, or sometimes referred to as feminazis among other names, going on everywhere and it's been seen in television and cinema.

The weird thing is it's in your face and to be honest .. a little too much on the nose for my money. I have to ask myself why they are being so obvious.

It's like there are some deliberate provocations going on and it's almost akin to being repeatedly jabbed in the shoulder until we react.

This seems to be occurring in everything in the UK and now even using Police Officers to do some very sinister things towards some very innocent people. Even old ladies!

What better way to incite something than to do something towards someone who looks both innocent and vulnerable?!

In fact I referred to it as sinister but it's a lot more than that. A lot more than evil.

I just hope that if anything does kick off it ends up as a revolution. Whether it starts out as one or not I don't care. But if it does start I hope a revolution is how it ends?

Because I know who is inciting this and it's been obvious to me and others now for quite some time.
Only in recent times I've hardly had to tell anyone of this because they are making it look extremely obvious to everyone.

It's kinda scary but I've had a suspicion fit sometime now that's it's inevitable. It was heading this way anyway, that's the stupid part about it all. But it looks like they are trying to give it a deliberate push over that proverbial cliff?!

Only if it does start up .. or something starts up I hope scores of people don't do crazy stuff and at random. I would only hope that some thought goes into it, some planning and some .. focus.

Yeah the last thing I would want to do is to do anything that basically covers myself in very sticky glue so that any label going could stick even when tossed from a great distance.

In the past twenty four hours I've seen just two scary acts that have gotten a lot of attention. Not just here but in America too!

Actions that took place right here in the UK and the things that they are saying in other countries is .. alarming. Understandable but alarming just the same.

So you have this film reviewer, stroke, journalist called Neil Harrington or something. He features in the video because ..

  • People have been getting ever more pissed off with the Star Wars films because ..
  • Forced diversity .. 
  • Forced sexuality
  • Political messages intended to brain-wash the masses .. or so it appears to most
  • The Last Jedi was a joke and the last straw
  • Fans decided to boycott the next film Solo: A Star Wars Story
  • Neil Harrington ranted at those claiming to boycott the film, called then names but ..
  • Stated it would never happen and ..
  • Printed an article, using none other than Deadline, stating pre-booked sales had sold out and gone through the roof

Now here is where things get somewhat .. tricky ..

Yeah .. what he claimed was going to happen .. didn't actually happen.

Not only did they not sell out and break records as he claimed the film was going to do but .. well .. it was quite the opposite in fact. Where they thought it would take in excess of £270 million in its opening weekend it took less than half of that.

If that was not bad enough then look at overseas where it tanked in China at $10 Million dollars and they think it wont even been on show anymore in a week or two?!

He is also extremely patronising in his preview of this film that I think has the worst opening of any Star Wars film and they oddly ignored a young guy that looks and sounds just like Harrison Ford to boot. The film has a pansexual, ooh they are supposed to shag anything so make sure your drainpipes are all in place. It also has an odd and annoying android by all accounts.

Even the people that are saying it is not a bad movie are also stating it is not a great movie either and a 'good movie' is about as good as it gets.

But in all honesty I have watched so many videos about The Last Jedi that I know it is abysmally bad .. especially when I heard about Princess Leigha's Mary Poppins bit in space that left me scratching my head and that alone has stopped me from adding the blu-ray to the Force Awakens one. Yeah I had this funny feeling that I was going to regret giving in and buying that Force Awakens blu-ray, I just knew it.

A lot of blame seems to be on someone called Kathleen Kennedy and in all honesty she does sound like a completely horrid person.

I have even given in and watched some stuff Mark Hamill was saying and though he was trying to hide it I felt sorry for him because it was obviously cringey what happened with The Last Jedi and I for one was so hoping it was going to be good.

So everyone had to wait for the moment where Rey hands the light-sabre to Luke Skywalker and to see what happens next? Would you believe after all they went through in the first film Luke Skywalker then just tosses the infamous light-sabre over his shoulder?

Or how about drinking alien milk straight from the .. err source?! Green in colour too?! Eww! I was very simply .. out!

Or how about a side-story that wasted 30 minutes but was boring and did not add to the story?

Or one of the bad guys was underused yet again?

What made me laugh is this viral thing to call the new film Soylo was going around like wildfire that kind of made mu chuckle each time I saw it.

It is good seeing all this though after all this time and the word 'shill', I was unfamiliar with a few years back, is banded about everywhere for everything now.

I mean fifteen years ago it was joked about that reviewers in magazines could not be trusted for anything, cameras, computer gear, audio systems, TV's and many others. But it has gone way, way further and to the media and beyond.

Now it comes across that we are all naive and bleating sheep that are easily led by the nose because we are all stupid. We are forced to work with a proverbial, may as well be a literal, whip behind us and then are extorted for that money we are paid from the moment we receive it.



No comments:

Post a Comment