Saturday 26 May 2018

AWAY WITH MURDER


So then I have shown and linked of late how one company runs everything .. NHS, DWP, all Local Council, the Police and all the Armed Forces and others.

I have explained how the use the three finger trick to blame each other to stop the last remaining people from hiring solicitors to sue them. Not knowing which of the three to blame is too much of an uphill struggle. So no Legal Aid and all No Win No Fee solicitors are put off by the expense they could run up. Yeah patronising twats .. cannot even find a single webpage, Serco's 'About Us' page, to figure out who to sue. (See last few posts). Anyone left cannot afford the fees. Simple.

But wait, I hear you cry. You have these governing bodies and all these ombudsman that we the taxpayers are paying for?!

No .. no you don't.

Well I did say that Serco runs 'others' as well as the NHS, DWP, Local Councils, the Police and all the Armed Forces?

I did also state in a previous post and posted up what it is tht Serco boast about, running the public services?

Last time I checked .. ombudsmen were public services!

But if you really want food for thought .. consider this ..

Are not the courts public services also?!

Even if Serco does not run all these they already run 80% of the public services and they only need a little friend to work with to have the whole shebang all tied up. As they have had done for a very, very .. loooong time.

Also what do you rely on with all this corruption, money laundering (I am now hearing), tax evasion, lying, cheating murder and everything else the public services (well masquerading as public services)? You rely on Whistleblowers but ..

Who the fuck is going to be a Whistleblower when they are probably told ..

'Oh and if you think about Whistleblowing? Yeah the company that owns and runs us owns all the news media outlets and they only publish the weaker less shocking stories as tokenism for the public. You do not stand a chance and will be bumped off by the secret services!!'

So who watches the watchmen? More watchmen! Who watches them? The ones that either run or own everything and if they do not own everything .. they soon will!


The Local Councils Ombudsman .. the Local Government Ombudsman or LGO have proved the be outright liars and directly to me ..


Complaint Expert ..


Trust Pilot .. Reviews of the Ombudsman Services ..


Financial Ombudsman ..


The Guardian .. DO Not Be Afraid to Complain About Your Lawyer .. (yeah I have a list of those!)


What Do They Know's webpage seems to have a hell of a lot to do with ombudsmen and I have seen the LGO on there along with Financial Ombudsman .. others and this one .. a little known one called the Independent Case Examiners who are corrupt as hell and full of shit, claimed to me they were independent and yet there emails ended in @dwp.gov.uk which means all emails went into the DWP's building and through their servers. That is a million fucking miles from what is meant by the word 'INDEPENDENT'! Here goes ..


The Guardian ..

One idiot woman I met recently I dated once said .. no the Police are not corrupt, I have no problem with them. You got that wrong!

Oh .. my .. God. The typical idiot and believe me she thought she was highly intelligent and I remembered why it never went beyond two bloody dates. Did you just hear me when I said I had over 100GB of evidence? Did you just here me when I sent I had posted most of it online? Did you just hear me when I clearly stated that I had been blogging about it for years? Did you just hear me when I stated that there are dozens and dozens like me all of which have their own evidence and just in the Police Forces alone?!

Does she not know that she and people like her are a major part of what is wrong with this country and ehy they keep getting away with this crap? Because everyone thinks they are fucking experts and have all the answers without knowing a fucking thing, doing any background research at all and all because they 'thiiiink' or 'feeeel'. Social Justice Warriors anyone?!

Do not know what Social Justice Warriors or SJWs are? Oh .. my .. God. You are NOT going to get me started. Google it!

Oh right .. yeah. So corruption in the Police? Err money? How? They do not take money or do they make money. They are a public service so get taxpayers money, though run by Serco who somehow make a profit from them.

Wait .. are they not always claiming they are underfunded? Sooo .. how do Serco make a profit from them and all other public services? How is anyone taking money? Expenses accounts? Parties? But .. they are paid for by us and are underpaid and underfunded .. are they not?!

Oh and trust me when I say this .. even I was aware that there was a lot more ombudsman out there than I could imagine? Yeah .. there was a lot more than even that. It was many dozens if I recall correctly and I seem to be recalling, could be recalling wrong, over 100? All being paid for by your taxes? All run by Serco or a sister company?

Jesus H. Christ! Anyway The Guardian disagrees with her that they are .. 'fine' ..


But how about this IPCC one at What Do They Know?


BBC .. how about 631 complaints to the IPCC towards Police? Except .. this is only for the Police in Wales alone .. which was kinda how I found out about Serco!! LMAO!


The Spectator .. Whoever said it was confined to the ombudsman?

General Medical Council which I already knew and covered on here ..


The Telegraph and the GMC .. yet .. again ..


No comments:

Post a Comment