Tuesday 15 May 2018

NOT THAT IT MATTERS

Well how about that?

I knew that fucking attending Her Majesty's Courts and Tribunal Service was a fucking waste of time and considering how much pain it caused .. a painful fucking waste of time too.

I'm now expecting .. difficulties in around a months time but ..

Please note how it states that they accept I have physical problems and mental problems from my medical records, which are incomplete and fucked but ..

I score ZERO and umm ZERO?! Lol!

How can you admit to someone having physical problems and mental health problems and then score them zero on both counts? LMAO!

Bizarre then that the solicitor stated that I should get higher rates on both counts.

Also it proves that someone my daughter knows is either lying or that Her Majesty's Courts and Tribunal Service is inconsistent and probably more corrupt than I thought.

I also thought that my attending would not make a blind bit of difference anyway and the score they provide only proves this..

What possible difference could my attending have made to these scores of zero and zero despite admitting I have mental health issues and physical problems based on a set of medical records that not only ignored my condition for fifteen years but continued to get it wrong, as I have discovered in the last week!

Funny as I was losing weight from not eating anyway so .. at least I have a head start?!


No comments:

Post a Comment