Thursday 24 May 2018

THE LIST OF THE SHAMEFUL


So then? The Local Councils?

The third organisation in the trio of public services I call 'The Evil Trinity'.

They have all escaped my focus of late. Well .. no they have not, they just think that they have and it would appear on my blogs that they have. But they haven't.

It is just that the latest thing that is going on is still .. going on, so to speak. This is not far off from being revealed but and like everything else, has to be revealed at the right time and in the right way to prevent anything from going .. well, wrong.

The difficulty I have sometimes .. no most of the time is that if I reveal things too soon and without proof it can have a negative effect on my own life or someone else's life. This can be something that affects the current situation or it can affect someone's future and in a big way.

In this instance it can affect someone's future in a big way but the odd thing about it that this 'future' is also linked to .. well .. proof!

The future is assured, fingers crossed, when the proof is acquired. In a manner of speaking.

So I did a little searching as I seem to be in that zone, wht with my recent posts of 'The List of Damnation' for the NHS and 'The List of Damnation' for the DWP .. with just a little hint of the NHS being in there too.

The first thing I find and linked below is that it is reported that some councils have spent millions of pounds of taxpayers money on public relations?! What the actual .. feck?!

These are the people that ask members of the public to fill in budgeting forms when they hit times of financial hardships?! Are they fucking .. serious?! I am just at n absolute loss .. for words .. for anything!

Eric Pickles, it turns out, actually threatened to expose this list of shameful councils and I do not know why he did not? I mean .. why threaten over something like this? Is he after something in particular?

Huh? And why would local councils require public relations anyway?

Because the public get the wrong perception?

Because the public might get the wrong perception?

Because the public are getting and lately have been getting the correct perception?

I know which of the above three I would bet cash on!

Or how about them selling off parks, buildings and art to fund basic services? Or more accurately their over-inflated salaries! I mean they would not actually receive any money for nay of these sales via their salaries would they know? Don't be .. stoopid!

In fact I am going to make another prediction right here and now .. the building I am currently residing in is being renovated along with a couple of other homes. There are around 36 to 40 homes in this estate and trust me when I state that they have not done this in forty years. Let me see I attended the primary school over the road and I was around six or seven when I moved here and I am now 49. See? Forty years.

In fact I can tell you that decades of DIY in the home has had to be ripped out .. decades of it!

I asked myself one day why all this was being done. I was not aware that this was going to take place or of the extent of the work being done. They have been at it three weeks ,, would have worked on every single room by the end of it and not a single room has been finished. Yup .. not a single room has been finished after three weeks.

The lavatory is close to being finished.

The bathroom is not and I thought they would have finished this by the end of last week but did ot and still have not almost a week later.

The kitchen was supposed to be finished last Friday .. then the following Monday, laying floor tiles, but once again no one showed up. Then it was the following day .. except it was not. I doubted it would get finished by Wednesday .. or doubted it would even get started. It did not. I heard someone say it was being done today. I very much doubt that.

The painting is abysmal. I can do way, way better than they have and I have been shocked at the shabby work being done.

Often there is only one person in the house, other times you might get two. One guy was on here all week .. painting. A week. One tiny toilet, one bathroom and yesterday I saw him painting in the kitchen. I did half of a way bigger house in half the time! Twice! I also had a way better finished product too! Abysmal.

First they said it was going to be two weeks, then they said it was going to be three weeks and a few days after starting they started talking about four weeks. Well it has been almost 3.5 weeks and I can assure you here and now that there is no fecking way that this will get finished in as little as a week! I would even doubt it will be two?!

Well .. the two of the largest rooms in the home have not even been touched! Just to get my predictions into perspective.

Bearing in mind the amount involved here .. a kitchen gutted out to be renovated? Where does everything go? In the living room! Now you have to continue on with that question for the rest of the house! It is .. a fecking .. nightmare.

Now think that they have done this to 36 to 40 odd homes .. for the first time ever .. over the course of a year .. why?!

I think that the local council here is planning on selling off the entire estate. Probably to a housing association?

I was amazed to find a couple of news reports about social workers being up in arms about the way they are portrayed on TV in fictional shows. One being Eastenders and another and more intriguing one was that of Kiri which apparently starred Sarah Lancashire. In this one they gave an unsupervised visit to family members who then kidnapped the child. But this is what they fecking well do and are about to do this to us! Not only are they about to do this to us but this would be for the second time in ten years that they have done this!

Now I have alluded to a story .. well it is actually a set of stories that are kind of coming but I cannot explain in detail because of eyes and ears being everywhere. This going wrong would not only hurt my immediate family but .. will stop me from showing this by removing the ability to show proof. Added to that it prevents the story from getting out to millions of people. This only hurts everyone else as well as us. So we have to wait. Because this country is so fucked up, as many I know now admit to, and so corrupt that you very literally have to watch your back at every single turn!

I have been approached by a few suspect looking people in recent years and right now even my daughter is in contact with someone now who sounds .. well a little too good to be true in all honesty. But I am hoping that this woman, they have all been women, will actually be genuine and .. help?!

In fact at every single meeting, now that I think about it and will have to bring this up with my daughter, I think everyone attending was a woman? I simply cannot recall a man ever being mentioned but I will ask my daughter and see what she says. Will be interesting to see how she reacts as she is already down about both Margaret Thatcher, long before her time, and now Theresa May. I have to remind her that Tony Blair was a tosser too! Lol. Just that he was very good at hiding it for a long time.

Fool some of the people some of the time but never all of the people all of the time!


Express - Councils Paying for Public Relations ..


The Guardian .. Selling Parks, Buildings & Art .. someone send each of the councils budgeting forms please?! Just as a massive trolling of the councils!


Leicester Mercury .. Police Probe ..


Independent .. Gagging Orders?! Told you courts are complicit in the corruption and lies ..


Independent .. UK Most Corrupt Country in the World? Well ..


The Times .. Planning Corruption Endemic in the UK ..


New Statesmen .. Even they are reporting about planing corruption ..


Community Care .. In 2016 the LGO (Local Government Ombudsman and useless like the others) were reporting of a sharp rise in social care complaints? I guarantee it has risen exponentially n the last couple of years ..


The Guardian .. Social Workers do not live being called out in popular TV programmes .. something they are all guilty of along with being patronizing and condescending .. DOUBLE EFFING STANDARDS! Read about them complaining about Eastenders ..


Digital Spy .. Social Workers complaining about Sarah Lancashire's TV show Kiri except .. what was portrayed is the kind of stupid thing that is common place with these morons and .. they are about to do the exact same thing with us .. when they have already done this once already!!

This is kind of one part of a set of reveals I have alluded to on Facebook and this blog but state that I simply cannot talk about just yet .. until the end of June and that, for once, is official.


Daily Record .. Catalogue of Neglect ..


The Guardian .. Faking Evidence? .. Well it is 'The Evil Trinity' after all ..


BBC News (sptui!) .. More Social Workers taking sick leave? Oh they can but disabled people are treated like crap .. there is that DOUBLE STANDARDS again!


OK .. now he one I am indirectly involved with ..

Liverpool Echo .. Five Years of Shame .. (they, LE, just handed £20k to one?!)


The Guardian .. What happens when you do as your told .. plus you have a gagging order do not fecking forget ..


Wirral Globe .. Two Years ago an Ofsted Report sent Shockwave through Wirral Council .. nothing has changed ..


Wirral Leaks .. Interesting and might be helpful to people living in the Wirral ..


Drinks Retailing News .. Council and Police bullying retailers to join a voluntary scheme ..


No comments:

Post a Comment