Wednesday 30 May 2018

THE GOVERNMENT'S SUPERMARKET SWEEP

OK well this one was unexpected. Kind of.

Not entirely you understand because every time I was out I always felt like I was being watched .. oddly enough in Sainsbury's too.

But then I had put myself in the line of fire, so to speak, by having dealings with MI5 and GCHQ who, at the time, had absolutely no choice but to watch and listen in on me.

However this feeling of being watched I had long before I had that involvement with them. Long before GCHQ was interested in interviewing me for a position.

I had a friend send me this link and once again the now becoming infamous, The Canary.

My friend stated that Sainsbury's have been found out to be spying on their own customers for the government and the DWP was specifically named in this instance.

On the page it states that other supermarkets have been doing the same thing, with both Tesco and Asda named.

They wouldn't do this without incentives so what was it?

Is this more evidence of the government using your money to suit their own ends or dues this sound like the actions of a private company? A company run by Serco? Check their 'About Us' page for an answer to that one. Make sure you make a note of everything else Serco does as it's all there in black and white.

Billions upon billions wasted every year for decades. Money used or given away however they want, to make themselves look good.

An overwhelming attitude of self-entitlement to those same taxes for their own salaries and expenses.
Yet well over 120 thousand disabled people alone have been knowingly left to die.

That last accusation has been reported on online for many years. I myself was told about it around four years ago or more? After knowing about this for several years myself out has only recently been reported on by the mainstream media?!

I also find myself asking just how long the figures in Calum's List had been knocking around before I was even pointed at it?!

So the next time you see an advert or some politician in the news state they care about someone's plight .. somewhere .. anywhere .. will you believe them like lots of native people have done for decades?!

I haven't believed any of them for a very, very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment