Wednesday 23 May 2018

GETTING LIVES


I have probably had a lot of things thought when people visit my blogs and read what I put and it is nothing I have not had over the years I have then disproved ..

  • Nothing wrong with you!
    • Business partnership went wrong partly because of that line
    • Plus he was fucking mad
  • Get a Job
    • Yeah .. tried that and see below
  • Get a Life!
    • Look at the title!
    • Tried that and once again .. see below!

So I was sitting in this park .. dealing with a rare but usual craving for Smoked Salmon and Cream Cheese sandwich, which has now turned out to be a craving due to my low magnesium or Hypomagnesemia. While I was pondering things and how mainly my life was going to end and then I suddenly thought of the things .. wrong things people probably thought.

The difficulty when your posting about something is tat many visitors would not have seen all the previous posts and see all that I have done.

I am also well aware and even have family members that make up their own minds .. because everyone is so intelligent these days they do not need the Internet or books or shite, without even researching to see if they are right.

I have seen this over and over and over again in comments on blogs, forums and even on YouTube .. people arguing they are right and often with things they are very clearly wrong about.

I really do not know where the attitude comes from.

This makes it all the more insulting and frustrating when I have done all the work that I have and even acquired over 100GB in evidence. A very large portion of that are secret recordings of the people I accuse performing the acts I accuse them of. I have a great deal in the way of documents and reports too.

Now I tried many, many times to get the news media and the tabloids interested in all this but by September or October 2012 I gave up and started blogging instead.

Then little by little more and more of the stories I had long since claimed and covered started appearing in the news on TV and the tabloids .. so much so that I got bored of hearing people tell me about this.

But it still really bothered me that people might cast judgements .. abut me being lazy for instance, when they could not be more wrong.

Now below might seem like a very long list and I have realised there are things missing but .. trust me when I state without any doubt that each of these could be added to in the form of a book in some cases .. short story in others.

Well I did complete two books before I even started blogging .. did not get interest from big lietrary agents and small ones claimed what I had done was too big for them..

Hmm .. too big for the small ones and too small for the big ones?! Lol.

In fact if you go through the report below remember a few things ..

  • I had a disability from 1992 ish which became a real distraction around 2000 ish
  • I have that to this day with added extras and dangers
  • Heart, Liver and Kidney Disease, Cardiac Arrest risk, Heart Attack Risk and Sudden Death Syndrome Risk and now with testable problems
    • Nan, Father and possibly Uncle all died of heart related issues
    • Very High Blood Pressure
    • High Cholesterol
    • Very Low Magnesium Levels, Hypomagnesemia
    • Inguinal Hernia Repair and starting of a second one

  • As a Child
    • Around all animals
      • Become interested in
      • Batrachology
      • Herpetology
      • Ichtyology

  • 1985
    • Kicked Out
    • Lived in Brighton .. the Old one
    • On Youth Training Scheme

  • !986
    • Worked cash in hand for low wage

  • 1996
    • Got fed up with job situation
    • Attended Waltham Forest College ..
    • Intending to go to university

  • 1997 to 2000
    • Attended Middlesex University
    • Grandmother died 1999
    • Achieved a Distinction for my thesis
    • Offered a Doctorate by Peter Pasmore
      • Stupidly turned down

  • Disastrous Relationship 2000
    • Lived in Bristol with unstable woman, Allison
    • Was beaten up regularly
    • Returned to London
      • Within months feet started to hurt
        • This would then be ignored by the NHS for 14 years approximately
        • I would end up diagnosing this confirmed later by Guy's Hospital (2014 ish)

  • 2004 or 2005
    • Dad set up by the BBC
    • Claimed to have sold a Lion – a lie
      • He did not get over that
      • Died within a year
      • 500 people ate funeral blamed the BBC

  • 2004
    • I start to write a couple of different books
    • One sci-fi Novel
    • One Spy Novel
    • One on corruption
      • As after being ignored and fobbed off by the NHS I actually start thinking something is up and plan to write this book as I figure out the truth
      • These do not get completed as I am made homeless ..

  • 2005
    • Despite requests for help and now disabled ..
    • Left Homeless

  • 2007
    • Find home in Enfield
    • Live there for ten years .. but deposit stolen at the end .. no reason given despite asking

  • 2008 ish
    • Go into first of two business partnerships
    • Run retail store with no capital, was family store
    • I request help with this from Job Centre
      • Told there is no help any more even for those disabled
    • This does not work out after 6 months and I walk away
      • I have to deal with painful feet
      • Vomiting without warning
      • The Odd Seizure
  • I am also unfairly kicked off Disability Living Allowance
    • I appeal this all the way to HMCTS who end up actually taking even more off me .. so much for law, justice and morals!
    • But then I had been fobbed off for years not knowing what ailed me but as I find out years later .. this does not even matter
    • Because they government are clearly up to something

  • 2008-9 ish
    • I get attacked and then defrauded
      • Out of £4,000
      • By Bailiffs
      • No Warning
      • No Letters
      • This ended up widely featured online .. on Community Action Group among others
      • Intercepted by solicitor type, Sheila Harding, who claimed I was going to be a millionaire
      • Turned out she worked for Bailiffs .. looking for people that had evidence against them
      • She gets hold of a witness called Tony Murray who disappears off the face of the Earth!
  • 2009 ish
    • Start Keeping Orchids
    • Get friendly with guy selling Orchids on eBay
    • Based in Caister-On-Sea
    • He asks to go into business partnership
    • But I spend 3 weeks up there and things are not quite .. right
    • I end the partnership before it has begun a few months after returning to London

  • 2010 ish
    • I write and complete a book on corruption
    • I write and complete a second book

  • 2011
    • My daughter gets into her third lot of serious troubles
      • Held against her will by radical Muslims
      • Children stolen from her
      • Her money being stolen systematically
      • I guide her out of it
      • MI5, GCHQ and two Merseyside Detectives become involved
        • I am told I am a genius by Detective Simon Broadhurst and I state yeah I get this a lot
        • I am later told by MI5 that I am a genius
        • Attempt on White Water Rapids Centre in Waltham Abbey Essex was foiled, though I find out a year after the attempt from a local

  • 2012
    • Fed up with trying to find job, I can get to and actually DO ..
    • I start taking camera cycling
    • I start a series of Blogs
    • I start uploading to my YouTube Channel
    • Kind of a long term back up project if things do not work out

  • 2014 ish
    • Turned down for new disability PIP or Personal Independence Payments
    • Except this is reverse when I spot a deliberate mistake and tell the DWP I know what they are up to
    • As the claim had taken a full year I get a £4,200 payment

  • 2012 to 2017
    • Been writing and adding to the blogs as and when I can
    • Now have over a dozen blogs
    • Now tipped over 500,000 visitors

  • 2016
    • I get a letter stating my Incapacity is ending
    • I get a letter stating they want to assess me
      • By this time I know ALL ABOUT Atos, the DWP and the lies
        • However though this is widely known all disabled people I speak to think that this is purely down to Atos and I facepalm myself for the number of times I tell them this goes all the way back to government. IN other words the DWP are behind it!
    • I have the fourth breakdown of my life
      • Once again the anxiety goes mad
      • Once again I go off eating
      • Once again I lose weight
      • I start to self-harm for the first time
      • I start planning how to go about ending my own life
  • I get put on Universal Credit
    • This turns out to be a mistake after 5 weeks
    • But I get accused of doing something wrong, tough there is no extra fucking money involved
    • They feel stupid when I point out it was all their mistake and can prove it
    • I then have to start all over again and claim Job Seeker's Allowance
    • This happens with just around 18 months before the blogs and YouTube channel should work out financially
    • While under Universal Credit my Jobcoach realises how smart I am and starts putting forward the idea of staring my own business and going on New Enterprise Allowance
    • Not rusting them at all I do not tell them about blogs ad am not sure if I would be accepted as a viable business just yet?
      • Despite not trusting them Michael, my Jobcoach, tells me about IDS
        • Iain Duncan-Smith, I am told, is not a nice man
        • Someone he knew that worked for him said he was horrible
        • That he looked at the working class as slaves
        • David Icke flashed through my mind and a slithery tongue appears from the mouth of IDS in my head

  • 2017
    • Grandfather dies
    • I am to inherit money
    • I approach the Job Centre about this and go on New Enterprise Allowance
    • I present printouts of screenshots of my various blogs and the number
      • After initially saying I wont get accepted the advisers eyes go wide when I show him how much I have already done, the screenshots and the visitor numbers
      • I am then accepted
    • I attend all meeting
    • I attend workshops which is really pointless and basic stuff
          • At the end of all this I get a call from my daughter
            • She and my grandchildren are victims of domestic abuse by Muslim husband
            • He is arrested and put in jail
            • We are told he will get ten years
            • He is already out ..
            • With a cheque for £20,000
            • And probably housed?
    • I travel up to stay with my daughter and grandchildren for 8 days
      • Three grandchildren I am meeting for the very first time
      • I tell her that maybe if she wanted I could move there .. be around and help out
    • I return to London and a week after going self-employed
      • I am stabbed in the back by the DWP and the Job Centre
        • They cancel all benefits
        • They cancel the New Enterprise Allowance payments
        • Except I have already purchased almost everything that was in my business plan bar three or four items?!
      • I now have no time to correct this ..
      • Also I had previously been told that the heart palpitations I was taken to hospital for two or three times need to be investigated!! JUST PRIOR TO MOVING HOME!
    • I am there for four months .. in Birkenhead under Wirral Council
      • Outside of an extremely nice chap at the Job Centre, Lancs man called Adrian ..
        • Months go by and no one helps
          • Despite the fact I realise my daughter has my condition of Fibromyalgia
          • Then tells me that she has blood clots never sorted out
          • Granddaughters diagnosed with differing levels of Autism prior to me moving there .. but nothing is done
          • Then discover my daughter has cervical cancer
          • Then despite asking many people, including Frank Field I get no help
          • I made a load of mistakes on moving and realise that yet again I was lied to by GPs and the NHS .. putting my life and others in mortal danger
          • My money eventually runs out and I have a breakdown
          • A well known liar spreads some shite and tips me over the edge and I return to London without taking a single photograph while up there!

  • 2018
    • Back in London I try to get myself together
      • Other had already agreed to help but .. nothing happening
      • I try and go out and get photographs
        • Not always easy .. a day here and a day there
        • I am also in the worst possible location for wildlife photography and films
      • As 2017 was almost a complete wash out
        • Missing a couple thousand photos and few hundred videos
    • On the days I cannot get out
      • I write on my blogs
      • I decide to focus on putting my content on other sites
        • Flickr
        • Tumblr
        • Instagram
        • Twitter
        • Pinterest
    • Being screwed over by Google and their Adsense
      • Do not know why
      • Have asked but had no reply
      • People like me being screwed over by Google and their YouTube too
    • I get contacted by a woman
      • Perfect Hair
      • Perfect Eyes
      • Perfect but Middle Class voice
      • Into all my sciences
        • Quantum Mechanics
        • Astronomy
        • Others
      • Owns many of my books
      • Turns out she went through MI5 interview process
      • Owns GCHQ Puzzle Book
      • Owns book on biological warfare
      • My daughter reacts in utter shock, as do one or two others

And people think there are no conspiracies and that all the public services and courts are totally blind to what is going on in this country?

Yeah what after fifteen years of me alone being treated like shit and all that I have done and all that I have proved? Fuck .. off!

It is like the staff requirement for public services, or paid for by the taxpayer, is as follows

  • Do background checks
    • If background checks show them to be amoral employ them they can help
    • If background check shows them to be stupid or naïve .. employ them..
      • When it all goes wrong we can pin it all on the naïve and stupid ones ..
      • The Jobsworths!!
EDIT:

Forgot I worked for Land Rover for six months and was asked to leave there to work for a guy I was supplying t the time he turned out to be a lying, cheating bastard called Chris who was full of himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment