Wednesday 16 May 2018

MCGILL PAIN & THE FARCICAL


You should be aware of something ..

.. when it comes to the treatment of disabled people and who is .. complicit.

I was told by a Dr Bolat that with my health conditions that there is no GP in the country that would agree to me being removed from it. No GP would rule against me, in other words.

This was prior to my heart palpitations, chest tightness and breathlessness which I only recently discovered is down to the Hypomagnesemia, or low magnesium levels. Which are very dangerous.

Now this danger was never mentioned to me by anyone and whether or not that Dr Bolat of North Middlesex University knew this when he looked at my records and just assumed I had already been informed I do not know.

All I can tell you that I was surprised when he said that and even more surprised when he put his head in his hands and stated “I do not know what is going on in this country any more!”

Now after getting friendly with a woman who was sadly afflicted by a very painful condition I found out two things. Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome was the most painful condition known and I discovered the existence of the McGill Pain Index. In all honesty and in the beginning I thought there was some exaggeration going on. Probably because I have met some people who are very prone to exaggeration and on a big scale too. This was not a time where exaggeration was involved.

When I looked up the McGill Pain Index I then discovered something else .. my condition, or one of them, was also on this scale. It was the ext one down from Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome which itself was marked up at number 40. The scale went up to 50. Nothing exists on any of these scales above 40. There are some comparison examples on there. Giving birth without drugs for instance. Having a finger cut off without drugs and so on and so forth. Still .. nothing appeared about 40!

Fibromyalgia sat at 28.

She did not get PIP either meaning that .. PIP is not awarded for physical pain or mental health pain but instead seems to be awarded based on that the eyes can see. Well .. I say that, that it is down to whether or not they can see that a leg or two is missing or the same with your arms but I am not even sure about this any longer?!

I had long since believed that Chronic Fatigue Syndrome was a mild form of Fibromyalgia Syndrome and I even started to suspect that Chronic Regional Pain Syndrome was a strong form of Fibromyalgia Syndrome. Or that they were all just different levels of the same condition.

Of course I get a Facebook message from my daughter who had been having some infection issues after a biopsy and it just read “Call me. I have been diagnosed with Behcet's Disease” and I just assumed this was something to do with this long lasting infection they screwed up? But … NO!

There was a number of things under Fibromyalgia that I never got explained to me and one in particular, though I did find a link in a book, was never explained. Something that I do not need a damned test to prove. Tooth decay. This was listed for Fibromyalgia but it stated that they did not know why this was. I had never seen anyone online speaking about their own Fibromyalgia ever mention the tooth decay issue. I wondered if it was just me or maybe the Fibromyalgia had to be quite advanced to be affected by this?

So I Googled Behcet's Disease and there on the bloody list is Tooth Decay! It was like being hit in the face with a brick. Then came the others in the list and even some of them I thought I was not nor never had been affected by I later realised that I had. I had just .. forgotten. Well .. some of them.

So .. with this level of pain and with only one of my conditions of Fibromyalgia .. combined with the mental health problems, the high blood pressure (Hypertension Stage 2 and higher), the heart palpitations/tightness/breathlessness, memory loss and self harming combined with phobias and an Accident & Emergency Doctor stating that I should be on disability and a disability solicitor stating that I should be on disability how did this so-called court of law give me ZERO and ZERO?

Unless they are complicit and all those winning their cases are tokenism cases because this Mickey Mouse Court is worried that the wider general public might start asking questions of this so-called court of law?!

My remarks on a number is Facebook pages to do with disabled people and NHS corruption regarding these published cases as no more than tokenism ones seem to get a fair amount of likes.

One has to wonder how long it will be before everything in this country is exposed as .. farcical?!

Various webpages and versions of the McGill Pain Index but bear in mind this is only a … PAIN INDEX and does not take into consideration the things that can kill you. Like my Hypomagnesemia and the link to heart disease, heart attack, sudden death syndrome and the heart palpitations and nor does it consider Behcet's Disease and its symptoms. Nor blood pressure issues ..




No comments:

Post a Comment