Friday 4 May 2018

SYSTEMATIC DISREGARD

Well all I'll say on this one, as I don't really feel to to typing out anything .. lengthy, is the following.

Of the groups that have been ignored and slowly killed while very few have given a rat's arse are rise with learning difficulties.

I recognise the pictures of the mother and son in the link below and believe I written a post or two about them?

It would appear this news story, shoved of to one side into the BBC's news app, seems to highlight an increased number of deaths regarding this with learning difficulties?!

I guess bickering Labour and Tory politicians over an utterly predictable election was far more important?

As much as I hate to say it .. it does seem like a culling like the tinfoil hatters have been stating.

Imagine how angry surviving relatives would be if this turned out to be crap that we eat that they have turned a blind eye to for years because .. taxes?!

As someone else stated .. it is a systematic disregard.

I saw this on the BBC and thought you should see it: Failings in learning disability deaths, report finds - http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-44001170

No comments:

Post a Comment