Wednesday 16 May 2018

BACK TO THE PHSO

Yeah well .. well documented on here by me but if you go through the correct channels .. you end up finally with the Parliamentary Health Services Ombudsman. Who end up turning out to be the NHS's last line of defence and work against you and lie for them.

In my dealings they claimed after two years they had never heard of me. So I gave them the name of the person who had been handling my complaints for two years..

..they claimed they had no records on their systems of anyone by that name ever working for the PHSO.

I replied that if they are going to lie for the government and the NHS then I suggest that in futire not doing anything so incompetent as putting the staff names within the email addresses?!

Oddly I never had contact from them ever again and that was six years ago or more!

As it turns out and as I always knew .. it could never just be only me and today someone has posted something and a link to a petition.

Therefore a great many others have realised that the PHSO is corrupt and lying for the NHS and the government and now I count down the days when the same is realised with the British Legal System and the courts. Though I do believe that the latter has just started to occur where the former is well on its way now ..

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/212437Justice

The Facebook Page ..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/578088858916429/?multi_permalinks=1760514100673893&notif_id=1526483004540745&notif_t=group_activity

No comments:

Post a Comment