Friday 25 May 2018

WHERE BE THE PUPPETEERS?


Well .. I have said it many, many times before and I have had it said to me many, many times going back several years. Normally from highly intelligent people too.

That there is someone else running this country and not the government or that there is a secret government within government.

Yeah .. I kinda knew something was very seriously up and started to realise this from about 2001 onwards and little by little I saw more and more signs that something was just a little .. off.

This came into sharp focus with the death of two family members.

I am now trying to prevent several other family member deaths because of what I know to be true.

For the longest time I did not know what was going on behind the scenes and in all honesty it did not matter who was behind it. It was more of a focus for me to just expose it with the intention of stopping it if I could expose it. But the more it got exposed the more it continued on.

Then someone got chatting to me one day and she .. kinda told me what was really going on and who was behind it. To begin with she made some excellent points but I thought her claims were a stretch too far? I was wrong.

Now I did post about this at the time but have not really said much about them. After all who would take any notice when I was having a hard enough time showing that something was wrong with the public services. Idiot sounding excuses being put to me that

'Oh nothing is going on, your just getting an idiot dealing with you'

To which I would then state that this is one hundred percent of the time and with every single public service I deal with .. how can they ever manage to employ that many morons and jobsworths?! No, there has to be more to this than meets the eye.

Then someone who seemed to protect themselves by masquerading under different names told me about a little company called Serco.

She told me that they were an American company masquerading, yeah there is and was a lot of that, as a British company and that they basically ran ..

  • The NHS and all Primary Care Trusts
  • The DWP and all Departments
  • All Local Councils
    • There is my 'evil trinity' right there
  • The Police
  • All the Armed Forces
    • RAF
    • British Army
    • British Navy
  • Other things besides
  • I have to ask and maybe I should look?
    • HMCTS?
      • EDIT: Conflicts of Interest?
    • Family Courts?
      • EDIT: Conflicts of Interest?
    • Magistrates Courts?
      • EDIT: Conflicts of Interest?
    • County Courts?
      • EDIT: Conflicts of Interest?
    • Crown Courts?
      • EDIT: Conflicts of Interest?
    • The Old Bailey?
      • EDIT: Conflicts of Interest?
    • The Supreme Court?
      • EDIT: Conflicts of Interest?
    • The Parliamentary Health Services Ombudsman?
      • EDIT: Conflicts of Interest?
    • All other Ombudsman?
      • EDIT: Many Conflicts of Interests?
    • GMC?
    • PALS?
    • NICE?
    • ICE?
    • LGO?
    • Others?
    • After all they are all public services are they not?!

Like I said ,, a company I never heard of and I thought this was a stretch too far?

She then suggested I go and read their 'About Us' page and so I did only to find myself reading their bio and boasting about running all the things she stated that they ran. All of those above.

They came back into my mind when I discovered that Theresa May was asked if she could get the DWP to release data about the deaths of British disabled people that had committed suicide due to benefit cuts as they have lied, cheated and broken many promises about what they were going to do.

Theresa May stated that the DWP does not release information on individuals which was the ine put to me by HMRC, so are they run by Serco too? This made me think of just two little details I gleaned from this response ..

  • Your using privacy rules designed to protect people to hide mass murder?! Or someone is ..
  • Soo your not the Prime Minster?!
    • Your not the boss of the DWP?!
    • The DWP are the boss of you?!
    • You cannot command the DWP to hand over data?
    • The Information Commissioners Office has requested that they do this and they cannot control them either?

Yeah .. except I left them alone and for the longest time.

I avoided any mention of them even to people that contacted me that were .. suspect to say the least.

But in recent times many things are happening that I wondered if I would ever live to see and one of those things flew under my radar in January of this year of 2018 and as I said to a bunch of disabled people on Facebook .. HOW?!

  • I get notifications sent to my computer on news stories
  • I have several people looking for stuff like this and send me links to reports like this
  • I check the BBC News app or BBC News channel and BBCi most days
    • Though admittedly I would nit trust this organisation as far as I could toss their HQ
  • I check Flipboard some nights
  • I get notifications from Flipboard that has curiously been playing up the last few months and my widget feed on my phone is regularly .. stuck .. well that's convenient

So once again .. how did I not fecking see this?!

Soo then .. you might have been asking and know a great deal of people who have asked the very same question and for a very long time now?

Well I did try to tell everyone before ad the idea being that once I had exposed it, it would go viral if enough people wanted to know. Except it didn't. People were just not sending this stuff around enough and I simply was not getting enough people at the time too.

But today they know that there is more going on. No longer do I go on disabled websites and see them blaming everything on a company called Atos, who are guilty and may even be owned by Sercro for all I know? Their argument was that if they could reveal what Atos was doing to the DWP and the government all the lies and tricks, the cheating and the deaths would stop? I tried to tell them no. I also told them that all disability benefits would be merged into Universal Credit?!

Ooh boy! You should have seen the reaction to that one?! I was had a go at on a public wall unknown to me. People were demanding, disabled people I might add, that I was full of shit, had upset a large number of disabled people and should have my membership cancelled and kicked out?! Yup you better believe it.

Yeah .. was not about to try and explain Serco to them or anyone else for that matter. I had, had enough of my own friends and family calling me mad for a few years before finding out one by one that my claims and predictions were completely correct.

Not long ago I was told that a couple in Birkenhead who liked me actually thought I was mad with my claims about what was going on with the NHS. Since I returned to London they have stated I was right and right about everything. Running into trouble themselves they keep asking if and when I am returning north?! I do not know. I want to but I simply do not know because both my daughter and I have had some serious issues and once again caused by and refused help from the evil trinity that is the NHS, DWP and Local Councils. Oh .. dear.

So then here is a screenshot I did of me Googling Serco and when I saw what came up I was not only surprised I decided to screenshot it, write a post and publish it.

First off I was not sure they still boasted about running everything and I thought that they might have wised up, grown some brain cells and shut the fuck up?! But no.

Also and look at their earnings, plus the fact they claim they basically run Europe and other countries?

Well as it turns out not only are they too thick to not wave this in full public view but that even the earnings of a little under £3 BILLION this is not enough for them to keep their mouths shut and no post about all this?!

Fucking dumb-arses .. how the fucking hell have they got away with this for so long?



EDIT: If you find that you cannot get anyone to sue the NHS, DWO or Local Councils because of the three fingers and each blaming the next one in the evil trinity, what do you do? You do the next best thing and find the boss of all of them! LMAO!


No comments:

Post a Comment