Saturday 5 May 2018

GHOSTS OF THE ROMANOVS


Since I was a child I have never forgotten the sad story of the Romanov family and how it ended for one lineage in such a brutal and murderous fashion.

In fact the story and .. dare I say, attempts at fairytale endings behind this tragedy has been something of an interest for years. I even met someone once that I later spoke to online many years later that claimed she was a living relative. Something of a shock that one, let me tell you.

What I have also found odd in recent years is the treatment of their remains which were discovered around a decade or so ago. Or to be more precise the refusal of the church in Russia to accept that the remains discovered are that of Nicholas II and his family. The weird part is that one reason was that there were two bodies missing. These were later found .. not buried with the rest of the family and handed over to the church for their own investigations. Except no investigation was ever done, or at least not made public. No dates were ever announced either as to when any investigation might start, let alone end.

When you look at the relatives it is quite strange how their line seems to stretch to other countries and even Prince Philip here in the UK.

Funny that when you think about it and all these talks about elitism it would not be hard to envision how some elite group might be linked around the world from Russia all the way to America even? It run pretty far back then .. so God only knows where it runs today ..

The Davinci Code, anyone?

I started to think about this since I had a conversation with a Russian who left a comment on one of my gaming videos on YouTube. This person seemed to be of the opinion that many of the Russian people think there is going to be a third world war. I think they just like to talk like they are rattling sabres. I have also wondered if times like these are by design to draw our attention away from other things? Maybe even me?

I mean in the last month alone I have had one person linked to MI5 .. contact me through a date site. Give me their phone number pretty early on before deleting their account. They are supposed to be into several fields I am into but did not answer questions I put nor respond to any remarks in each field. Except they showed me books on the subjects, some of which I actually own.

Now I have spoken at length to someone who is Russian. I had wondered whether or not the one showing me, yeah SHOWING, links to MI5 and GCHQ might not have been British secret service at all and might well have been Russian? Who knows?

Then I started to think why the powers that be might look down and treat their own people like absolute shit and maybe .. just maybe .. it has something to do with the Romanovs?

But then I find it an odd about-face that people are being driven to death in a slow manner and whenever I think about the Romanovs, well other than what they did to one or two of the children, being taken into a room and just shot would be much more humane that what they are doing.

Unfortunately for the Romanovs and by some accounts it was not quite that simple. Sadly. Tales of rape and beatings abound and then there is the story of two of the children not being quite dead.

Cannot help but think that the church that refuses to believe it is them has some sort of .. guilty conscience over the whole history?

The fact remains though that if your put into a way of life you eventually behave a certain way .. and breeding does not exclude you from this. From being human.

Funny as the classical and romantic story often portrayed in films of a surviving Anastasia Romanov actually finding her grandmother and living happily ever after I want so much to be true .. but I know are not.

I will always find it disturbing the way they were treated, lied to and abused the way that they was all in a rush before the White Army reached them.

I do not like stories like this regardless of which way around the blame lies .. upon the elites .. or the people.

I also find it funny that if you asked their abusers about the way they treated the Romanovs at the time I am sure they would have no end of horror stories about how they were justified. There is .. no .. justification. Ever.

You think that bad behaviour towards you are people you know allows you to behave the same or worse? No. Your just becoming like them, provided that they did, in which case why would you hold it against them in the first instance?

Still they have a Tsar like figure in Russia today, do they not?

As for me .. whoever the ghosts are that I am fighting they now currently appear to be winning .. rather well I might say and I have asked myself many questions that I am not sure I will get to answer.

Someone somewhere has gotten worried by the numbers I am reaching and I guess they broke their silence? But then I always expected this to happen and have done for seven years.

Maybe the tales of a New World Order are even right? Or some up and coming calamity they are keeping hidden? Maybe I am getting too close or getting too many people to start asking the right questions?

Who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment