Tuesday 26 November 2013

YOUTUBE AND BLOGGER QUANDARIES

Well this is odd.
Hmm now WHY did I type that? I fully expected the imprtant figure to be unchanged at ZERO but nevertheless it still surprises me, lol.
Now if I watched 206 hours of films either on TV or Optical Disc I would see adverts and forced to. These do not get adorned these things for free and is a bloody cheek.
What I also find a bloody cheek is advertising when it comes to bloggers and video creators than ends up being free to those benefitting from it day after day, week after week and month after month!! In fact its now many months aftyer many months and in a little over 7 months this would have changed and quite literally so to year after year, lol.
It is crimijnal when you think about it, it is misleading and greedy of those that concoct these ideas. It would be much fairer to not allow you to monetise your stuff until you have been doing it for one year at least, had a certain number of visitors either in total or weekly. But no they only TELL YOU that you can MAKE MONEY from their Blogger and YouTube accounts viad adverts and one whole year later, a dozen blogs, a thousand videos and over 75,000 visitors and your still wondering what your doing this for and cannot even PREDICT when you will get your first payment, lol.
I very recently stated that by MID January 2014 I should either have received my first payment or be able to say with confidence WHEN that forst payment will be. Which shoould be end of January 2014 or the end of February 2014. This has two aspects attahced to this which makes the prediction all the more interesting. Firstly there is the fact that deletion of all but three ads made that earnings figure leap by £2.50 and that by the end of March 2014 it will be heading towardfs two years since I started the first blog on corruption!
I think that a total receiving of ZERO will leave no one in doubt as to the truth behind these things and the company in question, don't you? Lol. I deliberately did not look for sometime in the hope of seeing them START to move in the right direction. Oddly one did and then went BACKWARDS, lol. NOt even COOKING has made a difference to the YouTube earnings?! Hmm OK so I will try a couple more dishes over the next couple of months with a few other videos and see where we go, lol.
DO not forget that I COVER a wide range of subjects so would ATTRACT many more people than the average person! Computing, Astronomy, Astrophysics, Orchids, Reptiles, Amphibians, Fish, Japanese Maples, Wing Chun, Cycling, British Wildlife, Films, Music and now COOKING to boot!
There is just no sense of honour in the western world of late nor can honesty be found anywhere you look either. *SIGHS* It is such a shame it really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment