Tuesday 26 November 2013

THE WAR ON THE HORIZON

I have now been at these blogs for well over a year, for this one was the first, and a little over a year for all the others.

Now as I have stated previously I have not been able to acquire as much as I would have liked for many while one or two I did provide more that I thought I would. This one and the British Wildlife one being examples, possibly only ones, of the latter. I also stated that I had a great deal of plans to get through I referred to as phases. Now it may well be seen by many that I have provided a hell of a great deal and everything that I possess but this is not the case. I have been rather forgetful for quite some time and not only do I recall things I forgot to cover but added to this my data I made available is only around 10% of everything that I have.

This data takes over 50GB to store at a wild guess and likely is more. Of course my increasingly forgetful nature has now turned out to be part of the affliction that affects the different parts of my body and called Fibromyalgia. Discovering this not only explained that but just about everything right down to the fact I have never been able to get to grips with my symptoms. Not an easy thing for me to accept I can tell you. Knowing this know helps me a great deal as there is a whole list of questions bouncing around within my head that have now vanished. Boy am I happy about that.

Now there are a number of things that I have been missing in the way of tools that would have allowed me to provide more input into all of my blogs, including this one. I call it the 'Productivity Shopping List'. Mostly this is to do with a working environment, which is literally terrible even if I had no physical problems. Some of them are to do with access to the things or places that could help me. As I also stated I have done all that I have with next to nothing and ask for nothing in return though I dare say there may have been a fair few that in the beginning might have thought this unrealistic and even impossible. Yes it would have seemed like that to me on many occasions too but I was never one to give up quite so easily. So before I lead on to a list of intentions and possibilities I thought it might be an idea to show a couple of lists?

But before I do I would like to mention a little something I have spoken about with a number of people. That is fund raising and before anyone thinks 'ooh here we go', stop. My blogs are free and always will be, my books wont, lol, because I do intend to make a career out of all this and become self-employed and self-sustaining. But try as I might and with unreasonable amounts by com0panies that really want free advertising for a lifetime before you get any payback I also need to explain, especially if you are not British, that there is no help in this country. I say that with certainty as the chances are that I have covered or referred to my many attempts to seek help with various authorities. It became apparent, after starting to work in my own store and then having to give it up, that I would have to do this myself and without any interference from anyone. Unfortunately this is something that all public offices right up to the cabinet, Downing Street I mean not Mahogany furniture! I heard about a website called Kickstarter and what I heard sounded like a great idea. I had meant to look for months but kept forgetting but then I was not too keen on going this fund raising type route and swore to myself that my blogs would go for at least a year for each and every one before I would even consider doing this. At least to show that I was dedicated to it and that it was and is a passion of mine to do all this. Unfortunately it stated something on the Kickstarter web-page that said they 'do not accept people wanting others to fund their lives' which when I read I thought oh crap, that would basically be what I am asking or seem to be. Though this is not strictly true of course as a glimpse on here and all my other blogs show that I have been attempting to help others as well as educate them too. If they WANT to be helped and educated that is as it is purely down to them. I can only light the way I cannot tread your footsteps for you. Well actually I may be able to tread some of them but that I will get to in a later paragraph.

So there were two things and one consisted of this shopping list of tools that would help me be more productive, and therefore help more people, and the other being intentions which would also help more people. But I would need to email several firms to see if this is possible and about little details like the costs. Sounds mad and totally impossible but that is not the point. The journey can be more educational and enlightening than the destination as the crew of Apollo 13 discovered, as heartbreaking as it was for them.

Now for the first of two lists...

PRODUCTIVITY LIST

1 – WORK SPACE COMPUTER (build it and cover it in the blog)

The current position I am sitting in and the placing of my body and the monitor of the laptop is not ideal and causes me to NOT want to switch it on when I come in. Gets painful, uncomfortable and strains my eyes.
This would consist of motherboard, APU (all in one AMD chip so no extra graphics), RAM, SSD Drive and HDD Drive. A monitor and possibly a second one fitted to a clamp monitor holder with a swivel arm so I can sit more comfortably on a sofa to do my typing.

2 – TABLET COMPUTER

This I am undecided about as I have never really liked them because I think they are a con. You pay the same price for the top ones as a far more powerful laptop. They do not have a proper keyboard so you need to buy one making them even more expensive. They have this forced upgrade policy where you are forced to buy a new one after 18 months or so.
But they are bloody handy and super portable. I can take one with me and not notice it is there and work on my blogs from anywhere that I am. Of course there are a load of other benefits too.
A better bet would be an, though I would hate to admit it and those that know me as soon as I say the word, Apple Laptop! YUKK!! APPLE!!! A 13 inch err whatever they are called would be the more sensible option. But these are not cheap and I am not sure I could live with myself handing over £1,000 to Apple?! LOL.

3 – TRAVELLING

Obviously the word 'CAR' would be the obvious choice here but that is a distant dream presently.
More sensible right now, if these Amitriptyline get their dosages raised and work even better, would be to travel by train and spend a few days in places. Mainly to do with wildlife but also may be able to capitalise on other things while there. Local stores, people, experts and likely other things that do not spring to mind right now. I cover a dozen subjects so the list could be fairly long.
That list could be longer but you get the general idea of where I am going here, hopefully.
The other list many might find a little more intriguing and can be quite productive. At the moment I can only think of one thing that is on this list, there may be others but the one I am very aware of right now is the main one and an idea I have had for a long time...

1 – GETTING A SOLICITOR

Strange as it seems and despite my previous mentions and attempts at obtaining a solicitors services they are generally unhelpful, well the crap ones are.
I have had this idea since before the blogs even started about hiring a solicitor with my own money?! Yes you read that correctly and with one sole purpose that will sound mad but will make3 you think long and hard about it....

TAKE THE BRITISH GOVERNMENT TO COURT!

Now I know what many people I know would say as well as many in my family... 'Do not be stupid, how can you do that? You would never win!' ooh but au contrere! You do not have to WIN to actually WIN do you now? Think about it for a moment.
I stated earlier on in this post that it is the journey that can turn out to be the most educational and indeed the most productive. An endeavour that would be covered on here, raise an eyebrow with the media and along the way get a great deal of people thinking and realising the truth?! Possibly?

So to define it better it would matter not what a Judge ruled at the end of it but along the way enough could be revealed or even just hinted at to make more people realise the truth which would force many changes for the better. How long this would take I do not know and could take a year or could take three years. However the one thing I cannot get past would be the costs. Presently and for the foreseeable future this is simply way out of sight. Well sort of! I would happily fund that it is to save my country from going down the toilet or buy its soul back from the current owner, the devil lol. I do intend to email a few people and try to find out exactly what a mad scheme like this would cost and how long it would take. I think it would be one hell of a ride and possibly do a great deal of good. Kind if like when I paid £10 for someone else's fine for getting caught on a train without a ticket! When a few hundred people were looking and the ticket inspector sat down in utter shock at what I just did I was asked why I did it? I simply said one thing after a smile crept across my face...

“It was worth the £10 to see the looks on everyone's faces.” which was then followed by a roar of laughter.

People take notice when you do something out of the ordinary. For those that have realised and read enough of my posts people need a jolt. A shock if you like. Think of it like shaking someone to make them wake up but without the physical shaking of course. I do that a lot and in many ways and at times I could be accused of being a little cruel.

I do get angry at things done by the authorities and although I set about doing things knowing that the people I am dealing with will do nothing with feeble excuses and very possibly lies to I still get angry. Unfortunately, or fortunately it could be argued, I am saddened and maddened by this complete waste of space and money and I still get angry all the same. I then USE this anger to react as it is very often the case that the best titbits for me to use is when I suddenly respond with anger and even name calling. That barrage I then send them or tell them to their faces then has them struggling for the words to string together for excuses and their reasoning to provide me to abate the anger. Or even to just have me go away, lol.

I call this method the 'Shaking the Tree' and 90% of the time provides the best results. An unfortunate but necessary thing to do. You cannot just stroll up to people or organisations and ask them for the secrets or expect them to just come out with the details to provide pieces to the jigsaw. This is especially true when your talking to people you are well aware are likely just pawns and fall guys and do not even know why they are telling me the crap that they are or that the people they work for fully intend for them to take to blame when they get found out.

You can see this in motion right at this very instance in time, I love it when things fall into place to suit me and this blog, lol. It has been reported, and I covered it very recently, the one bank has been found to be deliberately tricking and conning people so that they can get a hold of their property and assets? This is the Royal Bank of Scotland but I dare so will be a number of others too which will likely come out over time. I also stated that many of them got out of debt rather quickly too many months ago in another post. Now this has been revealed the head of RBS have appointed a solicitor to investigate or as I like to think of it...to find someone down the line they can pin it all on?!?!

It is simply a complicated modern method of plausible denial. Pure and simple.

The trouble is we know now that banks have been doing it. Through this blog many of you now realise that all public and many private companies have been up to no good and that they will all have contingency plans to pin the blame on someone further down the hierarchy.

Now consider the fact that we are told that we are wrong in not working when we cannot and the government drive you with the proverbial whip to work for companies whereby you will be set-up to be the fall guy in the event that their dastardly plans go south for the winter?!

What they have is a level of distrust that they are only making worse by continually showing that they are flouting the rules and laws so badly because they have been helped and told that they can easily get away with it. They will not be punished for their dastardly plans and that sends out a message that lying, fiddling and crime is OK. Yes they say openly that crime is not OK but that is not the message that is received. Quite the opposite in fact and they have been doing it now for what seems like an eternity and they continually make it worse. Oh but like everything else they will blame it on someone and eventually each other. By this time they would have completely destroyed England and all it residents.

From older people right the way down to children you will see a degenerating society whereby the actions towards their peers will be increasingly vile.

I digress.

So to achieve this turnaround I can reach more people by way of a legal battle against those responsible. While doing this I can also show that no matter what I have NOT befallen their trap, whether they intended this or are just plain stupid. I refuse to be changed into something I am not nor want to be because of the selfish and misguided actions of those in power.

I flatly refuse to become a degenerate and a scheming liar.

They should not take this as a weakness either and I am fully capable of kicking the arses of those that deserve it. I am fully capable of going that extra mile for those that are pure evil and never change and care not or even wish to take the lives of others.

Well I think I pretty much made that crystal clear already.

So how can all this be put into motion?

Well if I give in and decide to place on simple button with each of the blogs pages, that is how. A simple 'donation' button. To increase my input and do this endeavour I can simply place a button for others that believe this would be productive and do that which I stated I would be happy to do. Had the earnings started arriving when I wanted them to I would not have considered it.

The beauty of the button is that it will be there to simply have people donate whatever they wish to and I would certainly not ask for any figure. It could be 10 pence or ten pounds, it really would not matter to me but to others it could show that they took part in something that may turn out to be something big. Something that changed things nationally or even globally. Possibly? If of course I decide to do it.

The truth is I am undecided. The idea of the legal action has been rattling around in my head for several years. The idea of the contributions button has only been rattling around my head for about four months, if that. I told someone in my family a few months ago that the time of me accepting help from any one has long since past. That really has not changed at all. But even deciding to place the dreaded button there I of course face somewhat of a conundrum...

The idea of the blog was to each as many people as I could within the UK so that they would see the truth. My total visitors thus far is over 70,000 and at the end of the day I do not know how many even believe this country can be saved? Or indeed they want to save it? Or think it is even possible? A contributions button and the legal action may be moot points already, or even just one is a moot point?

Despite my many claims throughout the life of this blog I simply do not know!

If I DO decide to add the dreaded button it would only ever be optional and will not happen just yet as I am still mulling it over and may yet decide not to do it.

But then on the other hand at least people may realise that any money donated would actively be shown to be trying to change things for the better. Far better than funding say a protest march or marches and likely to be far more productive.

Well I say that but really I mean in my estimations and hat was what I had planned if all else failed.

I simply cannot decide whether this is a good idea or not but keep telling myself there is no harm in trying. The donation button itself may even be an experiment on its own and show me what people really think? I would rather see a million people donate a penny than one person donate a million pounds! And yes I know that the million pounds is more money than the million pennies which is indeed why I said it!

LMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment