Monday 18 November 2013

THE SNOOPERS SNOOPED UPON

I was waiting sure this one.

I airways trust thus far that when someone is declared to be up to no good that before long I will see the activists who call themselves Anonymous pop up having broken into the pilferers servers.

This far I have not read if then doing something I do not agree with but cannot day that I have read about everything they have ever hacked mind you.

Oddly enough I had wondered whether or not some of my targets would become theirs if and when they ever discover my data?

One can only hope, lol.

Something else that occurred to be today, while dealing with the NHS problem I have, that it was a shame there was not a whistleblower from MI5 our GCHQ that had files that contained the one on me and my daughter, lol. Maybe one day it might happen, before too long I hope!

It could have turned out to have been on Edward Snowden's set of files but I very much doubt it and think I would have been contacted before now. By The Guardian newspaper that is, lol.

Anonymous spying on US government - http://pulse.me/s/AYguk

No comments:

Post a Comment