Friday 15 November 2013

NHS FIRST RESPONSE

Here is an email I received prior to that last and lengthy one, as I sent it to the wrong department as they seem to have many doing the same thing, lol.

EMAIL FROM THEM...

Good afternoon Mr Haswell,

I have tried to get in contact with the Practice Manager Tracy Jenkins at Abernethy House Surgery who unfortunately is not there until Monday. I will proceed to address your concerns with her on her return.

I have also spoken to Dr Gubbay who has informed me that you have been removed from the practice. He states if you need an emergency prescription he is more than happy to administer one until you are able to find a new practice.

I can understand that this must be a very frustrating time but please have patience while I try to investigate your concerns.
 
Regards,
 
 
Adams Edobor
Complaints Team
NHS England North East London Complaints TeamNWL CSU
15 Marylebone Road
London
NW1 5JD
 
Telephone Number; 020 3350 4500
Generic Email:  NWLCSU.NELcomplaints@nhs.net

No comments:

Post a Comment