Sunday 17 November 2013

FAMILY LAW & A PRELUDE TO A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

I have not read all this so do hot know what it regards.

Someone I know who themselves are embroiled in a extremely unfair system the details of which are nothing short of hear dropping sent it to me.

As it is family law and knowing from my own experience is corrupt, inefficient and planned solely to save money and the child's welfare is not the primary focus in any party if the system, including the courts, I thought I would put it here.

It is difficult for me to dive head first into anything new due to everything else I have ongoing. Though I can now inform you with a fair amount of confidence that this is about to change.

This change had actually already taken place and I yelled and punched the air in joy. But it will take 4 to 8 weeks to take effect. At exactly the same time something else popped up that will vastly help over the next couple of months too. Not as major as the former thing I refer to but still a big, big help.

In fact I am sure that in the second half of January I will be making an announcement that will span every single one of my dozen blogs!

In fact I can say that I am pretty excited about it and cannot wait for January to come around as I will be fairly busy, lol.

http://www.cyriax.co.uk/process.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment