Tuesday 26 November 2013

CARNEY & THE BLARNEY

Right now then. Here we go again.

Now please pay attention...

I recently stated that I had previously stated that, yawn, there had to be skullduggery involved as the banks came out of debt far too quickly. I mean come on people how did they do it? Lol.

Then it turns out that skullduggery was exactly what is going on. I also stated that those involved and those that concocted the dastardly plans throw their arms up stating, we had no idea?!

Now here we have the new head of the Bank of England Mark Carney.Who has also recently been reported on to be pally with the man everyone loves to hate, George Osborne. Mark Carney throwing his arms up in the air and stating, in effect, that they had no idea anything was going on? Really?!

The Bank of England could not do the sums I did in my head to realise something was going on? Yeah right. Truth is they would not have been doing any kind of sums as they had no reason to.

A friend of mine who will remain nameless told me today that he was screwed by his bank. This led to the filing for bankruptcy and the losing of his business.

Mark Carney: RBS allegations 'deeply troubling and extremely serious' - http://pulse.me/s/ECT7v

No comments:

Post a Comment