Monday 11 November 2013

EONS WITH EON PART EON

EMAIL FROM EON...


From: sysresponse-do-not-reply@eonenergy.com
To: 
Subject: Your reply from E.ON
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2013 09:22:14 +0000

Account Number: 011117968200
 
 
Hello Mr Haswell, thanks for getting in touch.
 
If we have text you twice they may be 2 different messages. If they are the same message then please just ignore the duplicate.
 
As I have mentioned before, as you are an online customer we email you everytime we need readings to bill you. The last time we billed you was the 9th August and your next bill is already due (as of the 5th November) so please send in some up to date readings. We have received the payment that you have made but your billing cycle is based on the dates of your bills not the most recent payment that you have made.
 
I am not sure what you think we are up to or what tricks you think we may be playing but I can confirm that only thing we are doing is sending you bills for the fuel you have used. Your conclusion that your bill is due in another 4-6 weeks is incorrect, you can clearly see that the period between 9th August to the 5th November is a quarter.
 
In the last email to you we provided you with our Pre-Disconnection Visit Teams number to arrange payments. Please contact them if you want to do this.
 
I have updated the previous complaint that we had logged for you and please view our Complaints Handling Procedure at http://www.eonenergy.com/chp.
 
If you need to speak to us about anything else please email back or call us, we're here to help.
 
 
 

Kind regards,
 
Ashenden Wedderburn
Customer Service


MY REPLY... KEEP BLOODY TYPING THESE OUT AND THEN REMEMBERING I HAVE TO USE THE FECKING WEB PAGE EMAIL FORM!!!

NO-REPLY EMAILS SHOULD BE ILLEGAL!! THOSE THAT USE THEM ARE RUDE TWATS WITH NO ETTIQUETTE!

Oh yeah my reply, lol...
Dear Ashenden Wedderburn

So why did I only get my last bill from you 6 weeks ago?

Without even looking I can tell you that you have made a mistake by simply thinking about the maths involved...

1) As already confirmed in a previous correspondence by yourselves I owed less that £100 when my last bill came in.

2) Then I got a bill stating that I owed around £300

3) Since SAID bill...I get my money every FORTNIGHT and then paid £110, £20, £80 and £60.

4) From day of FIRST PAYMENT to day of LAST PAYMENT equates to SIX WEEKS. NOT THIRTEEN BUT SIX. Therefore it is YOU that are incorrect or at fault somehow and that I am afraid is the END OF IT! I got the bill then at some point PAID THE figures and I thought I had already explained this?! Even if it turned out that the bill arrived just after I last got paid this would be 8 weeks. Unless you want to claim conveniently that there must have been a postage problem?!

5) I suggested that this was to trick a court, or liaise with a court, which I have seen before to get entry to my property and you have not actually made any remark to the court order?

6) If your company WAS up to anything I am sorry but they are harly going to tell you now are they?! I am sorry but frontline help people are not privy to this information and keep their heads down to keep their jobs. Until it is too late and the people above you keep blaming the people below you until the buck stops with you and you end up paying for other people and their amoral ways.

7) This is supported at how quickly you were to inform me that you were applying to a court to force entry to my home, another thing you have failed to comment about.

If you have been watching the news lately then yes you have all been accused of forcing pre-payment meters onto your so-called customers, as well as rigging them to pay you more and been caught lying when you state that you do not cut anyone off when this happens many times a day because THAT is what PRE-PAYMENT METERS do! Have you asked yourself why that committee hearing with Member of Parliament took place? After all I did warn you before hand many emails ago.

So please do not give the the drivel about how you could not possibly get up to anything as a company! It will only enrage me to be treated like a half wit and I will just continue to quote facts about it.

SO if you would be so kind as to tell me what you have been up to...AGAIN?! Do you or HAVE YOU applied for a court order or NOT?!

Yours

Martin Haswell BSc




No comments:

Post a Comment