Sunday 10 November 2013

RIP OFF BY DWP & HMRC

Well these two pop up on my radar again and this time together in the same report?!

Lol.

Now look at this? Another bloody and fashionably late news report about something many have complained about for eons, lol. Prime rate numbers and I have covered this dozens of times but by complaining that both public offices and private companies do their utmost to bury their email addresses in layers of webpages. Made worse by putting the contact link in tiny letters at the bottom of their webpage!

OK I will be fair and say that only a few do that...BECAUSE THE REST DO NOT BLOODY PUT IT UP AT ALL!!

I refuse to ring these morons when there is a free and far quicker way of corresponding! So of course I suspected there would be a reason behind this being money. Oh and they charge you to ring them it turns out!

I love it when the telecoms companies and broadband providers charge you to for their help line when they do not know jack shit about what they are talking about!

Carphone Warehouse will charge you twenty five quid to teach you how to use the phone you just bought and they know jack shit too!

Public Pay '£56m Rip-Off' On Government Calls - http://pulse.me/s/xqZIJ

No comments:

Post a Comment