Monday 11 November 2013

COURTING SHENANIGANS

DAMN IT!!

Jesus Christ, man!!

It seems there is yet another screw up as I have now read it again and the form I NEED is N9D?!?!

How in the hell is this happening?!

I have now noticed that the file 'n9a' actually has form 'n9b' on it?! SO why did they not call the file 'n9ab'?!?!

I also cannot find 'n9d' on any of the three PDF files?! I have had a bit of a go at them about this and also one of the files is NOT editable, though they say I can just fill in the forms and email them back too?! I find this a bit peculiar.

Here is my email askiung why I cannot find 'n9d', YAWWWN, and why not all the files are editable and why the misleading file names as well as the misleading forms?!

LMAO!!

EMAIL REPLY...

Dear Sirs

Sorry but I made an error in the form that I need. I then realised that the form that I 'thought' I needed is also NOT the correct form!!

This is getting quite ridiculous now. I cannot see which of the forms is form N9B.

These forms are absolutely atrocious, who in the world designed them? Are they designed to be confusing?

Now as far as I can TELL I need the form N9D, that is 'N', '9', 'D'.

Even the forms you sent me are not all editable?!

I wish to claim that I simply do NOT owe this money! I would have liked to Counter Claim against them for an unspecified amount but for some bizarre reason this costs money. The item has been a pain in the posterior from the moment I received the faulty and used American sourced item.

Yours

Martin Haswell BSc

No comments:

Post a Comment