Monday 11 November 2013

OOPS MY BAD

Oh seems the Court Form Error was mine, lmao.

I just went to fill in the form they sent me and it was the wrong one. Turns out I filled in the correct form wrongly and probably because it kept on about counter claim I get mixed up with who is actually the defendant, lmao.

Well I will apologise as it was my error, despite my new found condition behind my forgetful nature which I have been wondering can be to do with why my typing has gradually become worse?

I did put this down to an extremely bad seating position that aggravates my heels and back and well as balancing my Bluetooth keyboard on just one thigh, lol. But then I HAVE wondered that even IF I had a really good work area would these things continue to plague me?

At least now I know the reason behind just about everything I have! I cannot think of anything that cannot be put down to Fibromyalgia, Inguinal Hernia/Repair, Hiatus Hernia and Oespophagitis?!

So 22 separate things have now been condensed down into just FOUR!! WOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment