Sunday 10 November 2013

COURTING CONFUSION

Right then!

Northampton County Court and I have sent off the paperwork only to be told I have done it wrong?!

SO now first off I sent an email asking how in the hell I managed to do that and then realised that it was NOT ME but THEM!

Now of course this makes me suspicious of the courts immediately!!

HERE IS THEIR EMAIL, WHICH ALSO CONFIRMS THEY HAVE HAD MY FORM AND DETAILS OF THE TRUTH I CAN NOW POST UP...HMMM...I WILL ADD IT AT THE BOTTOM LOL

Also recall I filled in online forms and saved it when they asked for CASH?! I also gave them a letter explaining all this too so it could be argued that technically I have given them the details FOUR TIMES already?! 

LOL

OH EMAILS...

From: ccbcclaimants@hmcts.gsi.gov.uk
To: 
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2013 13:42:08 +0000
Subject: 

Good Afternoon

I am in receipt of your counter claim.  Unfortunately you need to state on it how much you are counter claiming for, if you do not tell us the fee required will be £1,670 as it is unspecified.

Please can you also clarify the named claimant ,as the name you have used on your form is for Mr Martin Haswell,  and this differs to what our computer system holds for the claimant.

Also the form shows the defendant as Shop Direct Via Very Catalogue but our system shows Martin Haswell as the defendant.

Please note on our computer records the name Shop Direct Via Catalogue does not appear on our records at all.

I have e mailed you  a new form for you to recomplete.  It is imperative that you complete as soon as possible so that judgment wont be entered against you.

Cathy Gamble
CCBC Administrative Officer

Northampton County Court Bulk Centre
St Katharine’s House
21-27 St Katharine’s Street
Northampton
NN1 2LH


FIRST EMAIL RESPONSE...

Dear Cathy Gamble

LITTLEWOODS & SHOP DIRECT

I apologize but I am not used to doing this. I originally did it one way and then thought I had ssumed wrongly and did it another. I also thought I had put Shop Direct and Very Catalogue details on form? Does not the reference number tell you the details? I am confused as I am about being sent three forms as you have now done yet again.

I get periods where I get confused and forgetful and my disabilities have been missed by the NHS for over 13 years and it now turns out I suffer from Fibromyalgia which I only discovered myself very recently. It also turns out so did the NHS as I put in an official complaint and have been secretly recording meetings and appointments to prove what I claim and that I was being lied to. Oddly once the cat was out of the bag that I had been secretly recording everyone I become embroiled in a battle with for the last few years I was then prescribed Amitriptyline which I did not want but it started to have an amazing effect and then I later found out that is is only one of two drugs that works on Fibromyalgia. This not only confirmed my suspicions but also told me that the NHS had known all along and discovering I had collected evidence and recordings and have a website where I post it and make it available to the public that they then decided to give me the drug for what they already were aware I suffered from.

It now turns out that my weird forgetful nature is one the the many symptoms of Fibromyalgia and is know as 'Fibro Fog'  and you should also be aware that a huge number of people that I know and that visit my webpage are up in arms because I have deliberately been screwed over the years by public offices and courts too.

I have evidence here and on my webpage that dates on letters had been altered so that certain court orders could be issued without my knowledge and as a result I was attacked in my home over a £550 fine I thought quashed, by a Local Council. They also took 5 items total value of over £5,000 and they knew it, later told me they only received £735 which I knew was a lie and then found out that they auctioned just one item for £2,800 and told me they received £400 for it?!

This was Bailiff Jason Reeves and JBW Group and I have spent years trying in vain to get justice despite having the evidence.

This is also true of a great many companies and public offices so if I think an authority is being evasive than I start to become suspicious.

Also, and I did state this previously, I am in disagreement about the fee you charge for the counterclaim so wondering if I filled in the wrong form?

This is actually not really correct in charging people to defend themselves as it suggests your guilty unless you PAY and whoever has the most money wins regardless of the truth.

I thought it was understood that I was simply disagreeing with them.

If defending myself is FREE then can you explain to me which form out of the three forms I need to fill in and how, please.

Yours sincerely

Martin Haswell BSc


SECOND EMAIL RESPONSE ONCE I READ THE FORM AND REALISED THEY SENT ME THE WRONG FORMS, LMAO...


Dear Cathy Gamble

VERY AND SHOP DIRECT

I have just read form N9 and it turns out that the problem is with you as you have NOT sent me the correct form as it is form 'N9C' which is for a counter claim 'for and unspecified amount or claim for no money'

So as the forms attached were...

1) 'n9_web_e
2) 'n9a_0406
3) 'n9b'

Could you please send 'n9c'

Yours sincerely

Martin Haswell BSc





Please note how she explains it is 'imperative I do this as soon as possible' or within the courts time frame or I will simply be found as guilty?! 

LMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment