Friday 15 November 2013

EVIDENCE TO THE COURT

Right then!

Becoming more suspicious as I have now not had a reply from Northampton County Court in several days. I asked for the form N9C and stated that I can not see it in their unnecessarily confusing forms!

I also am starting to get this unnerving feeling that they are stalling so that I miss the deadline so that they can make a judgement against me with confidence.

Unfortunately for them they have concentrated on the CORRECT forms though not explaining and possibly PROVIDING THEM!

Also quite bizarre is that they have NOT asked me for any of the evidence I TOLD THEM I have and now you see why I MENTION the evidence first! I give them the chance to ask for it as they want to see if their have been serious breaches in the law. Just as what happened with the BAILIFFS and Debt Collectors from previous times I state that I have the proof that illegal activities far beyond what I did have been taking place and no one shows any interest, lol!!

OOPS!!

Now you can have a giggle with my email to Northampton County Court about what has been going on and that their has been no respect for the law aned simply goes to the highest bidder!! LOL!

EMAIL....


Dear Sirs

SHOP DIRECT via CAPQUEST & OBJECTION TO BEING RIPPED OFF, LIED ABOUT AND FLOUTING OF THE LAW TO ILLEGALLY OBTAIN MONIES

I apologize for the delay but I have been in a great deal of pain, which I did warn you about as I suffer from Fibromyalgia and despite suffering for 13 years the NHS have thus far avoided diagnosis, though I am prescribed Amitriptyline which is one of only two drugs to have an affect on my condition.. I also have several hernias too, though these the NHS cannot avoid.

You have not responded to my request about the form N9C and neither have you asked about any of my evidence.

As time is running out and I duly provided you with my argument and reasons I will now provide you with links to the proof. Remember that using the serial number to the phone the proof that the item was originally sold in America can be got from Motorola themselves.

Also note that I never refused to pay for it but I refuse their valuation of the items....

At the time of purchase the value of a second hand phone of this model was £80, but this is for a used and WORKING smart-phone which this is not. It is also NOT a software issue, after all I AM BSc Applied Computing, and is a hardware issue.

It never stated on the advert that it was a used device and I contacted everyone you can think of from Advertising Standards to CAB and everyone in-between. all of which were both clueless and powerless.

1 My Blog where I show the amount of emails to Very Catalogue



VIDEO of EMAIL from Motorola


2 Video of texting issues


3 Videos of peculiar Apps


4 Video of more typing issues


5 Video of Smartphone switching on and off


6 Video of smartphone switching on and off


7 Video of smartphone switching on and off AGAIN


Also keep in mind that not all faults can be recorded this was.

Note too that the video of the email contains the serial number, IMEI, of the device which is what I used to discover from Motorola that the device was sourced from America.

Note further that when the phone was on charge it used to 'PLAY UP' which is an understatement and you could not use the phone and at best was unreliable.

Please note that this 'ISSUES' still persist today and I have not been able to rep[lace the phone because my credit has been unfairly been given a bad name by a company that is practicing highly illegal activities and doing so with the utmost confidence as if they are being given special privileges to do so.

Please ALSO NOTE that the blog address I have provided above is indeed widely know and growing all the time. It also provides the public with evidence of corruption among a large majority of the public offices and a few private ones.

Also note that on YOUTUBE the Motorola Atrix is NOT the only device I was sold that was faulty and refurbished and that on the blog and the YouTube videos I have films and explanations to how this is done! Argos sold me 5 faulty cameras in a row and it was very easy to beat their head offices and prove that they were selling refurbished goods as new.

Please also note that back in January 2013 I was asked by a backbench MP if he, THEY, could use my data in the House of Commons as well as send sections to the media. SO many things that appear in the news from the NHS to the Police and all the Local Councils, the corruption and the loss of lives of children would have originated from me. This even includes the HMRC and Bailiffs and there is precious few I have not covered.

I tell you this to show that I am not lying. Just in case anyone runs away with the idea that they have the confidence that a judgement can be passed against me and get away with it. You may well want to speak to JBW Group and Jason Reeves or Equity. AS they know what I will say next.

Illegal activities and corruption is rife in this country and thugs are hired to illegally obtain money from the British Public and breaking laws that far exceed that of the nature of the offence committed by the person the action is being taken against!!

I was attacked and DEFRAUDED and before long realized that dates were being manipulated to obtain court orders a long, long time ago. I will NOT accept anyone on my property of this ilk any longer as they are ion full breach of the law and show a complete disrespect for it.

I trust I have made myself abundantly clear on this issue?

Yours sincerely

Martin Haswell BSc


No comments:

Post a Comment