Tuesday 26 November 2013

THE PRICES TO COME

OK this is just one example but a major one it is.

People in Greece who have contracted HIV had TRIPLED. Prostitution had give through the roof and all down to the financial hardships upon them!

OK so I stated that I have had bad experiences with Greeks and suggested I had no sympathy for them previously.

I admit I was wrong and only now reading this realise just how wrong I was! Poor bastards. In all honest and with hindsight I should not have done that based on a couple of idiots I knew. What I found highly shocking was that the World Health Organisation accused Greeks of deliberately injecting themselves with HIV?!

MADNESS!

Where would they acquire it and why the Gerik would they do that?! Even so it is nothing to shot at the media about. It would only highlight just how desperate people are and the lows they would sink to. Not an option I would entertain I can assure you.

It should also be noted that Greece is further along the track with their destinations and this could be showing everyone else where they are heading too?

Greeks 'Injecting HIV To Claim €700 Benefits' - http://pulse.me/s/FnlsD

No comments:

Post a Comment