Tuesday 19 November 2013

OUT ON A LIMB

I saw this report when something occurred to me...

The Republicans were very recently ready to go quite far to scupper this free or affordable health service President Obama is trying to launch.

This health project they call Obamacare seems to have had a rather surprising amount of bad luck. An unbelievable amount.

Then I saw this umpteenth report on it and that guy who I do not like the look of, a bulldog chewing a live wasp, and I thought I would go out on a limb here and say the following.

I would wager money to state that down the line somewhere it turns out that a strict Republican fanatic was in their and kind of threw a spanner in the works? Lol.

They did seen to want to stop at nothing to prevent this from happening?

If this turned out to be so not only would they have proved themselves a quite undemocratic nation but also one that needs some lessons on human right issues, just as the UK does?

Ooh wait a minute! Are these not the two foremost subjects they preach others about and love to spout how democratic they are? Not to mention the fact that they lean to the Bible bashers!

Lol. Not really looking good all of a sudden!

Obamacare botches could derail all of health reform, advocates fear - http://pulse.me/s/AOsnr

2 comments:

  1. Superb written content in addition to excellent items. Best wishes for the facts. Keep in mind to visit to my own written content through the use of Personal Injury Claims Bedford - would most likely appreciate your existing ideas moreover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the comments, I am humbled. Feel free to get in contact with me if you want to discuss anything further.

      Infidel contact can be made through @saintallnights then once I know someone is genuine I will provide an email address.

      Though write a few companies have managed to get ahold of my email somehow, eh Google? Lol.

      Delete