Monday 18 November 2013

GP OR NOT GP - THAT IS THE QUESTION

Well I have luckily managed to get through an whole weekend with pills, as I thought Friday was Thursday lol.

It is now Monday and I have had no email nor phone-call from the NHS regarding my, now, much needed prescription nor my new GP. Also you may remember that in their orginal email from a few weeks back, mid October so three or so weeks, they stated they would act 'QUICKLY'.

Now I do now know about anyone else but I would not refer to three weeks as quickly. I do not pay bills three weeks late and then answer moans about it and say 'but I did it quickly! What are you complaining about?' A,bulance do not take three weeks to arrive and regard this as quickly!!

Of course they now know about this blog and I would wager they are now scampering around trying to figure out how to deal with it and probably cannot find a decent GP in the whole of Enfield?! LMAO! After all I did say I did not want a cold, calculated pawn to the bureaucrats! Hehe. Well it is true I do not! I am sick and tired of hearing it and withing the first two meetings I ALWAYS hear it, it is such a big giveaway they might as well put NEON signs on their heads saying they are 'MINDLESS PAWNS WITH NO MERCY'?!

Anyway I have emailed them again and explained that my old GP now has no records of me and I think I have proved he has an entirely SHIT memory too, so going in their today when I am out of pills and in pain to a surgey I now loathe would NOT be a good idea. In fact I am wondering if I am being forced into a situation whereby I can react in a way that suits them and then providing them with the ammuniition to say 'see we told you so, he is viol;ent!' lmao.

Hmm now I wonder how I could counter any possible attempt to do that I have explained in the latter half of the last paragraph?? Hmmm....ooh wait! I just did! By explaining the possibility here!! LMAO!

MY EMAIL...

Dear Sirs

I am still awaiting deytils on how to pick up my prescriptions and for details of a new GP that you stated you would provide.

Luckily I had enough pills to get me over the weekend but am now out and will need some in 48 hours. Also I cannot go to my previous GP for OBVIOUS reasons and added to this and I did already state that when the Pharmacist in my local Lloyds Pharmacist rang them they stated 'we have no record of this patient'. Ergo if they have nor RECORDS they cannot entertain me.

I also stated for 'onbvious reasons, and considering that the surgery has a very bad reputation, has lied to me and is two faced while having no compassion at all I really do not think that going into that place which has now angered me twice is a very good idea.

I do not like being lied to, treated like dirt, being manipulated by people with low IQs and being kettled into a building whereby an argument is highly likely to take place so that the NHS can then state that I am to blame.

You also stated you would sort this 'QUICKLY' in your original email and I now do not call this quickly. I received a letter far quicker than this when Dr Huq, my previous Doctor, closed her surgery, which as over me and all this incidentally.

I already provided my mobile number but will do so again..... ********.

Medication

1) Amitriptyline - 10mg daily
I have now discovered the Pregabalin, which was what I expected to be given and WANTED bu refused, is the most recommended for the condition I now realise that I suffer from. I am rather surprised that in over 13 years it was never spotted by three dozen health professionals.
2) Sertraline - 50mg daily
3) Lansoprazole (though I was constantly ignored when requesting NEXIUM and I know why)
4) Tramadol - 200mg daily

Please do something about this and give me a GP surgery where I can pick this up from?!

Yours sincerely

Martin Haswell BSc

No comments:

Post a Comment