Thursday 14 November 2013

FIMUS DE ARGENTARIUS

The title is Latin. It means umm manure of a banker, lol. Closest translation I could muster as my Latin is less than basic and from use of it because of the animal kingdom I have been engulfed in from a child.

Oops, it seems they need to deliver more bullshit elsewhere else as they are scraping the barrel.

I have had several people remark to new that this announcement really shocked them. I said that its simply trying to talk up the economy and that it had better work or many people, Mark Carney especially, are going to look extremely stupid.

On another note I have come across a problem with by blogs I was not aware of. My layout, our design screen, fit each of my blogs refuses to show the 'Adsense' blocks. So without realising it I have been adding adverts upon adverts. It had been suggested by someone a couple says back that it could be my pop up blocker? I have not had a chance to have a look yet and I feel really I'll and down today. In fact I got into my home at 3pm and around an got later I could not stay awake and fell asleep.

This is highly unusual for me and I have had a bit of a sore throat too. So not sure if I am coming down with a bug which is annoying as I need to get online and do a series of things. Pay Eon for one and send another email to that questionable court with links to the evidence. Would seem the sensible thing to ask me but has not occurred so will send the email with links. This way at least I can say I provided everything needed to shore the truth, lol.

As for the fact that my Google blogs are not working within my Google Chrome Browser...the problem had actually been costing money! Believe it or not I cannot speak to Google unless the blog if making the minimum amount, which seems a bit stupid. So if you have not spotted it that I am not ALLOWED to speak to Google because I'm not making the required amount of money that their three products are nor allowing me to make because jobs are working that well,  or working together without issue. Google Chrome, Google Blogger and Google Adsense.

But they can come up with still sorts of things though like Google Glass?!

Lol.

So if I can actually correct the problem and because it has been 4 months it will be interesting to see if the earnings from GOOGLE start to rise in a few days to make me realise that I HAVE INDEED predicted that I an now earning money?! Lol. This is because the number of regular, weekly, visitors has increased somewhat since the problem arose?

That is if I get the time and remember of course, lol.

It is of course linked that I speak of the stalled earnings in the section of the Bank of England statement by Mark Carney. This is because of course that if the economy IS recovering it is the best thing that can happen to me. On so many levels too. The government might decide to stop kicking disabled people where it hurts while telling then they are helping. Of course adverts are linked to purchases online so this could go up exponentially. It would but have to rise by much from the last time that it WAS ACTUALLY rising four months ago, lol.

UK economic recovery has finally taken hold - http://pulse.me/s/xmHzk

No comments:

Post a Comment