Tuesday 19 November 2013

THE END OF AN EON

Right I have now aid Eon!

I am now in CREDIT!

I now have a Calor Gas fire with an oversized and huge bottle, which we were told lasts two winters but I will believe it when I am through the second one! Nevertheless I only need it to go through one winter!!

Now I can also tell you that my electricity bills for this winter will actually be LOWER than my SUMMER BILL!! Because of my cycling I shower most days in the summer. Now I will not as it is bloody cold here in the winter for one things and do not get all yucky so quickly for another, lol.

SPLENDID!!

Now I just want to show you, before I get any more crap from Eon, the pictures of their webpages and my bill, taken AFTER I paid them. Note how their own web site asks me for £38 odd and I paid them £40 today!



I also explained my recent discoveries about helath and what I have been up to, and a few hints about other things besides lol...

Oh damn it, lol. It has gone from the 'clipboard' in Windows. Well I told them that the NHS are fecked basically and so are everyone else, lol.

I also acknowledged recent of them ackowledging my complaint about them and I stated 'do not worry I know the Ombudsman will not do anything, I have known all along as in fact that is what I was banking on all along'

LMAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment