Tuesday 5 November 2013

THE LIST

Well I wanted to do this for awhile but not sure how I would recall everything I did.

So tonight I spent a couple of hours adding to a list I created I have the title 'List of Enemies' because I could not think of anything catchy and this is what they made themselves when they lied to me or tried to cheat me.

Remember it was just me and I think anyone would agree that it is an impressive list. But then to show the BIGGER PICTURE it had to be!

There is a search field at the top. So you can search for evidence I provide. You can also add keywords like:

Audio, Secret Audio, scans, email, letters and several others no doubt.

LIST OF ENEMIES

PUBLIC OFFICES

1 Waltham Forest Council
2 Enfield Council
3 Epping Forest Council
4 Wirral Council

5 Her Majesty's Revenue & Customs

6 Merseyside Police

7 Independent Police Complaints Commission
8 Advertising Standards Authority
9 Ofgen
10 Ofcom
11 Oftel
12 Energy Ombudsman Service
13 General Medical Council
14 Parliamentary Health Services Ombudsman
15 National Institute of Clinical Negligence
16 Financial Services Ombudsman
17 Local Government Ombudsman

18 NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE

  - BARNET HOSPITAL
  - CHASE FARM HOSPITAL
  - ST MICHAEL'S HOSPITAL
  - ROYAL FREE HOSPITAL
  - WHIPPS CROSS HOSPITAL
  - Orthopaedics x 3
  - Podiatry x 2
  - Rheumatology
  - Neurology
  - Back Physiotherapist
  - Physiotherapy x 5

19 Department of Work and Pensions
20 Atos Healthcare
21 Independent Case Examiners
22 Disability and Carers Service
23 Citizen's Advice Bureau
24 Community Legal Advice
25 DIAP/Enfield Disability Action

26 BBC
27 NEWS MEDIA (TV & TABLOIDS)

PRIVATE COMPANIES

28 Shop Direct - Littlewoods/Very/Isme
29 Argos
30 B&Q
31 CEX
32 EON
33 Scottish Power

34 JBW Group
35 Equita
36 BAILIFFS
37 COURTS

38 GCHQ
39 MI5

No comments:

Post a Comment