Friday 9 August 2013

NIKON P520 COOLPIX

Oh please let this be the last time?!

After some heated moments I was first refused a exchange and then when everybody realised that a long term complaint if mine, bought about by TWITTER, had taken place in that no one out of half a dozen people had read the bloody email I ended up with this!

Only was not until I got home that I realised it had that dreaded VOID sticker on it that is NOT Nikon's and there were marks on the lens surface!

YES I KID YOU NOT!

You see I remark and report but all readers do is say to themselves 'oh that is shocking' and about as far as it gets, lol.

You need to be pro-active in some way. No it wont change if you sit there saying it wont change, lol.

They had just better hope this one lasts two years, I tell you that for free!

If you insist on selling REFURBISHED cameras then at least clean the effing lens! PROPERLY TOO!!!

LMAO!

No I still had to pay extra so will starve in ten days, lol.

I also had Nikon D3100 in my hands but thought I would have to buy two lenses and if this then DEVELOPS faults I will KILL someone, lol.

1 comment: