Wednesday 1 May 2013

THE INCOMPETENCE TWINS

Right well there is something going on with both ..

Enfield Council

&

The Department of Work and Pensions 

as well as that of Wirral Council as appeared in my last posting, lol

I had £187 arrive in my bank yesterday. I was expecting £800 which is my rent. My Incapacity is £210, a fortnight, and I assumed it was this and I had a transaction that had failed to take place with Amazon because I screwed up as did the RBS Digital Banking YET AGAIN. Now I thought this had now gone through, being the second tyre for my mountain bike and don't laugh!!

But NO it turns out to be my rent and £613 short so appearing to be my Benefit payment which hs now failed to turn up and as usual and more so before I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON!!

LMAO!

So here is an edited screen-shot of my online statement.


No comments:

Post a Comment