Thursday 30 May 2013

EARTH MOVING FOR SOME

I received a text from my daughter in the North West of England this morning.

She sent me the following link knowing I an interested in anything science-ee!

Earthquake Shakes Homes In North Wales

Oddly she days she just a couple of tiles but according to where they say its epicentre is this should not have been possible! But it seems a great deal of people that are quite some distance from the centre also experienced it.

Some of the comments are write interesting especially the individual that had noticed that there had been done considerable interest in certain...activities and the increase in frequency of late of earthquakes in the area.

I spent years visiting the area and never did anyone EVER speak of earthquakes and many people were of quite advanced ages too.

No comments:

Post a Comment