Monday 27 May 2013

THE BASIC INSTINCTS OF THE R-COMPLEX WHEN THERE IS A BUS RUSH

I had forgotten about this picture.

I had been travelling on a '279' Bus from Enfield Highway intending to get to an appointment for an MRI at St Annes Hospital. Luckily it was during the day and not rush hour and ony one bus and I know I could get a seat.

Though as so often is the case the idiots that run the buses decided that this bus was going to terminate a mile from the hospital in Tottenham High Road near Tottenham Hale?!

This was me standing there unsuccessfully trying to get onto one of three buses, think this was the third and fed up and why I took a picture, lol.

Other than the chap with the walking stick everyone else just pretends they do not see you or suddenly have to take a phone call, lol.

Nice.

Best I am kept away from people like that as one day one will moan about something and I will not take too kindly to them.



No comments:

Post a Comment