Thursday 11 July 2013

SLOW..SLOW..STICK-STICK..SLOW

I am ten minutes from my house now and stopping by ask ATM to get cash for more fluids!

It is a very good job I bought that walking stick and just been paid yesterday.

I managed to control myself and pace myself slowly and use this damnable stick!

I hate these walking sticks, though technically they are hiking sticks.

I have no idea why the ball of foot pain its flaring up the way it had been lately. Both that and my knees have now come to the fore when our comes top pain.

Though if I had thought about it I would have realised this would likely happen but in all honesty did not expect the gabapentin to work. So one brick wall been demolished only to find another, lol.

Still I have an appointment I have to wait I've a week for and had to have a different Doctor just to get that one?1

No comments:

Post a Comment