Saturday 13 July 2013

MALALA - A VISIONARY OF HER TIME

Malala Yousafzai.

What an amazing young visionary of a woman she is.

It mattered not that some stupid and controlling moron, sorry bureaucrat, in the west had quite obviously wrote that for her which will enrage those they were trying to reach? Oh boy do I hope I turn out to be wrong on that one for one simple...ooh who an I kidding, one complex reason.

Her speech was spoken with such heart and passion far beyond her years. Possibly even mine?!

Things like this I would not normally watch as much of it is bullshit, obviously made up and said with no conviction whatsoever. Probably the only time ever I was every so slowly drawn into listening to this young ladies speech?!

Moving, emotional, powerful and spoken as if she believed every word she uttered and said it with passion but most importantly of all she said it with BELIEF!

I only hope that she does not return only to become a target again or worse the ultimate victim and martyr. She makes the perfect ambassador for what she believed in but should not be at the expense of that she so desired that got her shot in the first place.

Take me to a speech our make me watch a speech on TV and if I cringe and my stomach turns over it is fake, bullshit and lies! Not a big fan of the BBC Parliament channel or PMQs either as it our all bullshit, lol. Meanings drivel that is all preset and followed and just a mud slinging match to which the only people that benefit are the media. Oh and those that normally love reality shows as this is what it is like.

One young lady comes along and shows everyone how it is done, lol.

Stunningly impressive and I wish her the very best of luck. But stick to your guns and do not be mislead. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment