Thursday 25 July 2013

HEY DOC, IS IT ME?!

Well if I stated I had one hell of a day and one hell of a fecking strange one at that uit would be the biggest understatement of all time and then some.

Now I must point out that I have been out of it all bloody day because I have not slept, I do not know why I just have not.

No this is so mental that I will have to split this into two posts. These are BOTH to do with the NHS and some bloody glaring lies and now fucking cheek of a GP I will now never EVER see again?! I cannot believe the gall of the man I really cannot and I should have trusted my initial instinct about him!

Right first up I had that Pain Support Group thing to attend except it was not called what it was on the letter and was called the Tranquil Support Group. When I first got there they mentioned that we would have to sign a waiver to say that they cannot speak of anything that goes on in the room outside of the room to anyone else. My brother, my mate Steve and I thought that this was because members of the group will tell the group about themselves and that you could cause damage and embarrassment by revealing their personal stuff to those on the 'outside'? Only immediately after being told we have to sign a waiver they then said that we were not to reveal anything about ourselves to anyone else?!Some people did some talks and a representative from CAB came there and told everyone how great CAB is and I nearly burst out laughing.

Some others did a talk about CBT, YAWN, ooh my god how bloody rubbish is that but if it helps someone then hey great. Did not and never will work on me and that is NOT because I said it wont, arrogant twats, I can say it will twenty times and it STILL wont work on me, sorry but that is just the way it is. Because the methods and jobs they use are far too trivial and it treats everybody like they are the same and all cry over spilled milk and this is not always the case.

After that I heard some other stuff, while one chap kept asking obvious questions which felt extreme staged to the point it was really making my cringe in my seat.

Then a 'VOLUNTEER' got up and I thought he was a volunteer for the group sessions and tried to work out who exactly he was and how he was a volunteer and volunteering to do what?! They asked him to do a speech about what he does to the group which he had pre-written on a piece of paper.

That was a mistake as I was in the room!!

While sitting there and being after an hour and wondering what in the hell this thing was all about as it was a load of stuff I had already been through this guy blurts out that he 'volunteers at Chase Farm Hospital for £3 per day and 35p a mile for wherever he has to drive?!'

It was a recruitment stunt to hire slave labour?

Because, and I knew it was coming, they sad that according to CBT we will all be cured of our mental illness?! I was beginning to feel like the elephant on the room at that point and thought that everyone else there may just have had mental health problems. So according to them to be cured we have to work for free for Chase Farm Hospital?! FUCK OFF!!

Oh and then they hit me with their coup de grais?!

Apparently anyone who suffers and deal with pain gets other things too on the mental side and that is why we are there because and I QUOTE 'PAIN is physical as well as emotional' and you cannot have one without the other.

Odd as I have had pain for over 12 years and I did have a few problems a while back which turned out to be an anxiety disorder that I myself managed to get over. No help from anyone else as normally and no help from the NHS or CBT.

Sounding crazy?! Well it bloody gets better....

No comments:

Post a Comment