Thursday 11 July 2013

SEARCHING SURCHARGING SERCO

Well how about that then?

Now I have discovered that much if this country's infrastructure and public offices and private companies are rotten to the core?!

I have always suggested that someone somewhere seems to be pulling the real strings in this country and that MPs are merely puppets.

I also stated that through someone else I was told about SERCO and they do seen to boast of their involvements in local councils, the Police and many other things besides.

However I knew very little about them and now they pop up in a news report?!

Along with G4S who got paid loads of cash to FECK up the Olympics in London and I probably did more to help security there than there entire company, and I do mean that LITERALLY!

Here they both are now being investigated by the Serious Fraud Office?! I do not know much about the SFO but this far I have seen very little evidence of anyone doing anything our even possessing anything that even SLIGHTLY resembles anything in the shape or form of gnashers our even milk teeth in situations like this whereby the companies are big, powerful and with their fingers in absolutely everywhere, lol.

Let us hope that this changes and this could price to be a DEFINING moment if all I suspect and the finger pointing at then turns out to be the case.

It is like some American Mafia round this country right now, lol.

Hmm could the owners and higher hierarchy if G4S and SERCO end up wearing their own TAGS?!

LMAO!

Tens of millions of pounds and they have their fingers in EVERYWHERE?!

Consider the possibility of them screwing tens of millions of pounds out if the Police, Councils and anyone else they have been involved in?!

What would this amount to? Hundreds of millions?

BILLIONS OF POUNDS OUT OF THE TAXPAYER?!

Seems to me that if not for companies like this Britain would be doing a great deal better than we have done and millions of people and families would not have been squeezed as much as they have done not for as long as they have done?!

No comments:

Post a Comment