Wednesday 24 July 2013

SUSY GOES SOUTH FOR THE WINTER

Hmm I remember hearing about this in a documentary and should really refresh me memory before typing...naaah!

Well whatever the theory was a confirmation of an ultra rare you're of decay on leisure physics was observed and as a result of this decay one subatomic particle turned into another.

This was the first time this had been observed and it puts a theory into doubt that they were hoping would explain some sizeable gaps on the mechanics of the universe.

The could back up something I previously doubted abbot certain...theories but would need to look up a few things, lol.

This decay is somewhat interesting though! But it does show what I have been saying is that we, not forgetting scientists, need to remember a theory is just that, a THEORY. But I see far too many get upset or excitable because people do not take their theories as immediate fact!

Theory is theory until our becomes scientific fact. Some theories can take a grew months to prove. Done can take a few years. Other can even take decades while others main not be proved in s lifetime or two. Whether it is ego or money to want this acceptance I know not and coulee be different each time. After all I have had a corruption blog with all the evidence making what I day fact! That had been going 11 months nearly and despite loads of visitors and no negativity whatsoever my name is no carved in stone just yet. Hell right now I would be content with it being carved into WOOD?! LMAO!

If you're drive it's to see your name engraved somewhere or monuments of you being erected then you need to do some theorising that you CAN prove?!

After all to be something akin to A SAINT then you normally need to be a DEAD PERSON to achieve that after performing a certain number of.....MIRACLES, LOL.

I think there are some scientists of certain subjects certainly need to slow down and take a chill pill, hehe.

The rest of us Erik theorise, debate in s friendly manner and then someone roll come along and tell me I'm an idiot our been an idiot and I say 'well stone the crows!!' Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment