Tuesday 23 July 2013

THE EVER GROWING LIST

So Bulgaria are now another European country to assertively and actively protest to the point of blockading.

What I found amusing is that along with the politicians and staff there are also journalists trapped inside the building?!

Lol.

I wonder if the trapping if the journalists was intentional by the protesters or by the journalists?! Lol. Five hours is a fair while I Howe the conveniences were all in working order? Lol.

There were also clashes of riot police and at the time the report was written there had been 40 days of anti-government protests?!

Forty whole days and this is the first time I hear about this?! How bloody bizarre and I had thought that there had been no terrible things happen in the world and no protests, clashes, riots, governments being down to be corrupt. Forty eight hours of nothing, no news whatsoever and they were so desperate to find any relevant news to report that the whole two days they covered the birth of a child and camped outside the hospital.

What was even more hilarious was that one journalist stated that the couple in question did not want the media frenzy that awaited them and gestured over his shoulder at the rest of the paperazzi as if he was not actually part of it?! Maybe he thinks that he, or the TV News Group he represented, were there because they were the only ones officially invited or the only news outfit that was relevant?!

So it would have been the BBC or Sky.

Amazing two days of nothing else except that of the birth of a child and it was almost like watching the film Children of Men?! It was like a child had not been born in the world for a couple of decades?!

LMAO!

I do wonder if they, the media and journalists, will every pick up on the obvious and deliberate mistakes they make?!

They are picking and choosing what they report and it has been obvious for sometime now. I had been told about websites called Bias BBC several years back now, though I never really took any off it in on the one time I visited it.

One has to think if this situation regarding choosy reporting has been going on elsewhere and it is for this reason I noticed in the Bulgaria report that journalists had been trapped inside with the politicians?!

The choices of what they DO and what they DO NOT report on is more than a simple case of your average complaining on Points of View. It is far more damaging and serious than that and I find it completely insane that journalists fail to see this?!

You would think that they learned from the News of the World scandal but no. Just like the banks were recently reported, albeit quietly, that they were trying to rig something to out-do the Bank of England for cash?! This is a sign that the system is dancing on the edge of a brink that leads to implosion?!

Once these industries realise that their normal channel of revenue is screwed and dried up, because they screwed it, they then turn to other methods and the BoE are now in their cross-hairs?!

I would hazard a guess that things are being kept away from the gaze if the British Public so as to prevent any ideas spreading among the people. That is my estimation if what is going on in the media. Hearing too much detail from other countries may make us realise things seem somewhat familiar to what is going in here and put two and two together, get to four and see the truth? Lol.

This is control and all I have seen is an element of control to one degree or another. It is manipulation as far as I am concerned. For example if you do not possess all the facts you are unlikely to get to the truth.

I to the truth many years ago and there us no doubt in my mind whatsoever. My documentation, audio recordings, screen-shots and everything else is to show one and all the truth once and for all.

But there is one thing I can absolutely guarantee to any one person who visits this blog or any if by others...

...I would have given ANYTHING not to have journeyed on the path trodden to get to my enlightenment!

If there was indeed life after death and resurrection and I was told that I would go back as a younger version of myself and do it all again I would do whatever it took to prevent this from happening.

If it was possible to time travel I would want to perform the ultimate paradox and journey back in time to around 1990 and shoot myself. Well if I could not talk myself out if taking a different path?!

It was painful. It IS painful. It was painful in so many ways that most would find it completely inconceivable. I have met many that have assumed that no one could have had it as bad as they have. God, I have even got someone who is a family member who thinks that and they are quite alone on that one. But without being provided there is always a juncture when they have heard do many things about my own life that they stop, look at me and ask me if all the stories they have heard over a period of a couple of years actually happened?! I thin have to explain that they have barely heard half the story not the worst parts.

This topic of conversation had not only happened with friends, oh no. Several health professionals have had this exact same conversation and just after me father died, so previous to the things involving my daughter and her evil mother along with the radical muslims among with nutter in Norfolk, I used to do a Q&A once a month with a series of Doctors.

So to be outsmarting them today, recording them, catching out the lies and manipulation of test results, medical records, refusal and trickery to get out of a proper and many other things besides I find it quite laughable to be doing what I do considering the amount of help I gave them. By ACTUALLY ASKING THAT I DO THIS Q&A was an admittance that I did indeed have a terrible time of it thought my life. But they missed some of the worst stuff as it was yet to come?!

This itself was a simple and obvious fact and confirmed by their own actions by way of requests to me that is to my mind inescapable! They could not give up with any other excuses as tho why they asked me to do that. Lol.

Since this time I have had several of my health problems appear get fixed, come back with a vengeance. Others have appeared for the first time while other long standing ones have gradually got worse. Since then I went into depression and then despite my health problems and pleasing I was left homeless...again...for the fourth time.

Things I told them I needed to prevent my physical problems getting worse were refused. As a result my physical problems became worse. Everything I ever told then was the truth and everything I ever predicted to anyone came to be!

Out of all the times I did this none were more horrific than what happened to my daughter who not only had an upbringing and childhood that I tried to prevent it was far worse than anyone could EVER IMAGINE. So much Stu that there was one TV program that both my daughter and myself spoke to representatives of separately and they deemed just our case on this ONE THING far too sensitive and raw for their show?! I hear you're brains asking yourself what TV show this was. You probably are thinking of one and telling yourself it cannot be that one as the things they have covered and aired have been pretty explicit and quite shocking!

Well sorry but yes the show that deemed out case far you serious, rough, raw, shocking and disastrous for their show is The Jeremy Kyle Show!!

I really do kid you not!

I did not record the conversation I had with them, will I an assuming I did not but them I became very adept at recording within seconds of the right conversion stating! So IF I do but have the recordings then I do have the emails and my daughter most likely has her letter still?!

So in every aspect of my life for twenty years everything I said would go wrong unless I received the right help eventually reached the fears I had hoped then not reach but far exceeded it into the realms of that of horrors so bad that many people would find hard to accept as true. But those that will be privy to the details will realise in time that there is something within all this then when realised will show the horrors and there will be no excuses against it and no way around it. Physical evidence that cannot be ignored not explained away.

For the last year, though it feels like two, this had all been part of a court case. A court case that was similar to my own concerning my daughter.

My case lasted for one hearing and all day. My daughter was 3 at the time and I was in full time education to get into university.

My daughter, who is now 19, is now doing the the exact same thing for her two children against the same person I was in court against. Her mother!

My grandchildren are the main part if this subject and one is 6 and the other is 3.

Unlike my own case lasting one day this one has had quite a few hearings and then some!

There were no less than FOUR CONSECUTIVE DAYS, might have been five?! There would have been a hearing before those four and maybe two? Then there was some Section 37 ordered and six weeks had to pass by before s return to court. My daughter hired her solicitor sometime in 2012 and started the proceedings. I could probably sit siren and work out exactly when just by emails.

So the return to court on the 26th June 2013 I had thought was the final hearing. But it was not?! Six court hearings minimum have taken place and maybe as many as EIGHT. So a new date is set for sometime in September 2013 and I have no idea if this will be the last, AT LAST, or not?! Lol.

This blog was designed to work in parallel to the court proceedings and achieve a whole series of things. Mainly it exists to help my daughter and was another easy I could think of to help her. After all that us why I did all that I did to help her. Because she is my daughter and I love her to bits but mostly because I feel so guilty that I gave her the mother I did, the life she had and that despite the fact I tried the courts and social workers had this terrible attitude that they knew best and I knew nothing.

The result was I was right when I wanted to be wrong and they were wrong when I had spent 16 years praying to anyone who would listen that they were right.

Getting things right must if the time, being as intelligent and as wise as I am is no picnic! In fact it is a curse no matter how you look at it! It has been the bane if my life and became the bane if my daughter's. I have apologised a couple if times to a crying daughter on the phone to how horribly wrong I chose a mother for her and how horribly wrong, nasty, selfish, bureaucratic and evil the system us that when they realised that I had been right all those years ago that they then set about burying all this while actually making my daughters life even worse than it had already become along with that of her foster parents and their entire family, who only ever wanted to help children in need and my daughter to which I eternally grateful as will as eternally sorry that they were also exposed and destroyed by my evil ex and her manipulative ways and lies along with that if Wirral Councils Social Workers Department.

Basically they were either totally thick and incompetent and remained that way for twenty years when the answers were easily at hand, well my daughter found the answers at 15. She came to me and I showed her the truth and the evidence. Evidence that the Social Workers were never interested in and never asked for either!!

My daughter had that evidence in her possession and will be, if it had not already, be used in her case. As will the pile of Christmas and birthday cards that somehow ended up in the councils 700 page file on my daughter and never reached her hands.

She now knows that ever since she was wrenched away from her father at 16 months of age that despite but knowing whether they were still at the same address or not our even alive our not that for the next FOURTEEN YEARS I NEVER ONCE failed to send her a card even though I was not allowed to see her. She knows now, as do I, that the cards were used to extort things out if the council by my evil ex by making birthday cards look like threats.

Bigger houses and cars no doubt and I know she owned a caravan in North Wales at one point too?!

How many more court appearances will there be?

Well my daughter get what she wants?

Well me daughter get compensation for having both her childhood and adulthood DESTROYED COMPLETELY by the system?

Well the council be punished for what they did?

Rook they punish the REAL villains if the peace which would by the councilors and the bean counters?!

Are the judges as corrupt as everyone else?!

Are the judges in the pockets of the councils like I keep reading about?!

Had this taken so long because they are trying to find a easy to bury it, something I have tried extremely hard to make impossible to do?!

The answers to the above questions I simply do not know!

But I will do by the end of 2013!

I am at a loss to know why there now has to be a period if 12 weeks to the next hearing after just having to go through a 6 week wait?!

Indeed the presiding judge had now said three times that I know of that the case was more complicated than he had imagined! The case was supposed to last those four or five consecutive days and then be over?! Twice during that long week he made his statements about there being more to this case!

How could he have underestimated this case so badly? Surely they sure briefed about the case and see excerpts from the evidence and statements beforehand?

I know of one judge who refused to press judgement against Wirral Council when a man successfully won a case against them over council tax?! That was a very odd and worrying thing to read about!

I also notice anything that has any passing relevance to anything I am involved in, admittedly that is most things! Lol. What I noted recently was a report that started that J. K. Rowling started they her name being released as the real author of The Cuckoo's Calling was actually performed by a legal firm?! I would be very interested to know the details behind that one!!

Basically it took me a very long time to encourage my daughter to get out of many situations, screamed at the council many times to do 'the right thing'.

I also had to encourage my daughter to approach a solicitor over all this and that the law, court and judges would be in her side!

This blog started because I feared that I would be wrong. Even when I promised her that it will be a walk in the park and an open and shut case I could never forgive myself if anything backfired and went wrong!

What if I could not trust the courts and the judges?! I had seen a video doing the rounds on YouTube of a take over if a court room at none other than Birkenhead Court?!

The simple fact is there is no one you can trust as will as the fact you cannot trust anything you buy regardless of whether it is a cheap version, which turns out to be a definite false economy today, or something supposedly of better quality?!

As for this blog it is rather bizarrely not achieving what it was meant to when it was meant to. Well start achieving it st any rate!

Just today my friend Steve who had airways been positive about he working on the blogs said something negative.

Steve and guys wife Tracey have seen and heard he talk about the amount of blood, sweat and tears I have put into the dozen blogs ou so I have started up. They would smile and talk about the possibilities from still this and the offers that will come. It was great and we had done real laughs about it all.

But today I was talking to Steve about a conversation I had with my brother Ryan and how I was explaining how confusing it was to have the numbers of visitors I am getting and how long I have been at it among with the amount of work. My brother looked confused and said he ford not understand how the numbers just get bigger and bigger but earnings wise it is just 'ruining to stand still'. He said that there must be some sort of point you have to reach and then it starts to take off. I said 'Ryan, I have thought many reasons behind it and st the moment the numbers are about to tip over another 5,000 figure and maybe then something will happen but I have asked myself that due the last several 5,000 milestones!'

When I did explain this to Steve and point out that maybe it is set up to not pay anyone until it had been going a year. In September most of the popular and major blogs would all reach one year old and possibly then something will happen he said 'oh its not going anywhere, after its a year old I would not bother putting anymore work into it.'

I was really surprised to hear this and it made me realise that what happened with the health system in the UK, the NHS, the exact save thing is now happening all over again with the blogs and the work I out into them?!

Not having a job because of my health I have had a hell of a great deal of time to work on my blogs. I put a great fresh if time into them. Across the blogs I have had 40,000 visitors. That is 40,000 people are now AWARE of me. It gets a great deal worse because many are aware that the numbers on my blogs are impossible and when you have looked at you're own medical records and realise they have been altered and faked then everything else being faked is not too difficult.

Corruption on Blogger had attracted 20,000 visits single handedly and by the numbers presented to me is the most popular and fasted growing. I do not really worry about follower numbers but it had gone from 5,000 and 7 followers to 24,000 and....7 followers?!

In around 8 months I have zero followers added to the total in 15,000 visitors?!

The exact same blog on Wordpress, created PURELY to test the numbers on this blog, had now being going for three months!

In those three months I have only posted around 200 posts if that and yet I have amassed 44 followers give or take one or two. I get between two to four a week.

Yet in THIS BLOG and in 8 months I have had no followers at all?! That is over twice the period of time that the Wordpress blog had existed. You also have to take into account that the MAXIMUM visitors on Wordpress is around 400 in total since it started?!

So with the exact same posts going up on both I have ended to with totally impossible numbers?!

If I had the same ratio of people follow me on THIS BLOG I would have around 4,000 followers?! But I have 7 on here and one each on three others?! So 10 on a dozen blogs must of which nearly a year old?!

But I have 44 on just one blog that is 3 months old, if that?!

It is impossible! It just is...NOT...possible!

So what is going on then?!

So I keep going until the next court case in September. Oddly that is the first anniversary of many if the blogs too!

Many things should be happening by then and my daughter should get what she deserves as well as what she wants!

Unfortunately for many and regardless of size or position if organisations I still have to protect and help my daughter if the system is corrupt. I just have too get...more...hands on!

I also have to finish off those organisations that I have not only doing to be corrupt but have used a great many people around the world to make themselves very rich on what is in effect slave labour.

Unfortunately slave labour had been highlighted a great many times and sheets the companies caught red handed hail from the same country?!

Oddly this country are quick to accuse, point fingers and lecturer the rest if the world in doing the right thing when their biggest companies and best known and household names are up to no good and doing some extremely immoral things.

Promising and telling people they can make an income using the various services they offer and then but help them and have then work in a blog four a year and get bugger all is slave labour on top if the fact it is lies and trickery.

I have had a great deal of time available to be I have dedicated to my various blogs and in a year and over a dozen blogs I have got nowhere. Ten quid is what my total has been for a couple of months and lots other ads but nothing has happened probably because if the global recession?! So will it ever achieve what I had set out for it?!

Who knows and I certainly do not have a clue! 

YET!!

No comments:

Post a Comment