Wednesday 24 July 2013

OLYMPUS MONS

Sorting out my falling apart camera which is my bread and butter....except I have had no bread....or BUTTER!!

LMAO!!


My first EMAIL:

From: Martin Haswell 
To: info@olympus.co.uk
Date: 23/07/2013 14:49
Subject: Olympus

Dear Sirs

I have a problem with an Olympus Stylus SP-820UZ.

First off the rubber layer grip had all but come away from the body and I 
have only just realised that the 720p videos are actually far, far sharper 
than captured images! I have a series if 14 blogs that I use the camera 
for to provide content a well as a YouTube account.

This had become problematic for me as along with the camera not being 
sharp I have to take a dozen photographs to get just a couple of good ones 
that are usable. Also it had recent slowed down and is taking longer and 
longer to save images to the SD Card.

Now before you answer with anything read from a screen I would like to 
point out that I am BSc Applied Computing.

I purchased the camera from Argos asks it was an exchange after I bought a 
Nikon L310 Coolpix I later realised was not only faulty but sold as new 
though it was a refurbished return. I also an well aware that this 
practice has become rife on the UK.

I also think it was less than 6 months ago I purchased this camera which 
is quite disappointing, though not as disappointing a Nikon.

So I would like to know what I need to do to arrange a replacement?

Yours faithfully

Martin Haswell BSc


Their EMAIL REPLY:

On 24 Jul 2013 15:09, <customer.support@olympus.co.uk> wrote:

Dear Mr Haswell

Thank you for your Email and sorry to hear that your camera is malfunctioning. You will be happy to hear that I'm not reading anything from a screen apart from your Email and I have a BA with Hons in photgraphy, so I will answer this from my own mind rather than simply sending you a template. I'm afraid we don't exchange camera's unless they are deemed to be beyond economical repair due to a manufacturing fault, or it has been returned to us 3 times in the space of 6 months for repair. I understand your disappointment that your camera has developed a fault so soon into owning it, but these are the terms of the two year warranty. As long as you have a proof of purchase or stamped warranty card to send with your camera to our repair facility, then we should repair it under the warranty as long as it's not been mishandled in any way.

How to send your Olympus equipment for service/repair:

Send the item(s) only, following the instructions below, without any accessories such as batteries, chargers, leads, etc. unless you believe they are associated with the fault.  A copy of the Olympus Repair Form, which should be fully completed and returned with the equipment, is available via the following link:

http://www.olympus.co.uk/site/media/downloads/Repair_Form_Cons_uk.pdf

Ensure a full return address is included. Package the item(s) securely to Post Office standards and forward by secure post, (such as Registered or Special Delivery) or courier, to the following address:

Olympus Imaging & Audio
DHL Same Day – Olympus HUB
Unit 4
Lendal Court
Gamble Street
Nottingham
NG7 4EZ

Ensure your name and address details are clearly written on the outside of the parcel. Before sending, record the equipment’s serial number(s), and retain as a means of tracing the item(s).

Warranty Repairs:

As long as the fault has not been caused by misuse, Olympus will undertake a free of charge repair, giving a six month repair warranty.  This repair warranty runs alongside any remaining manufacturer’s warranty.  If item is deemed to be beyond economical repair, a replacement model will be provided.
Proof of purchase details must be included if a warranty repair is being claimed.  A copy of either the receipt or stamped warranty card dated by the retailer is acceptable.  If upon arrival, an item is found to be outside the warranty period, due to its age or invalidation of the warranty Terms & Conditions, a repair estimate will be sent for approval. Full warranty Terms & Conditions can also be found via the link above.

PLEASE NOTE: The above information applies to customers located in the UK & Ireland only.  Outside of these areas, customers can visit the Olympus Global website to locate the local Olympus subsidiary.

www.olympus-global.com/en/global


Items Outside of Warranty

Follow the instructions for sending as detailed above.
Upon receipt, the repair costs will be forwarded for approval.  Please note that no repair work is undertaken until either the costs have been approved (account customers) or payment is received.  Quotations are valid for 28 days, after which time items are returned unrepaired.

More information on the product range and our after-sales support can be found on the Olympus website:

www.olympus.co.uk/consumer
 

Repair_Form.pdf
Regards,
Ben Smith
European Customer Support Centre

Tel:
00800 6710 8400 (General Enquiries)
00800 6710 8300 (Technical Enquiries)

Email:
camera.repair.uk@olympus.eu
audio.repair.uk@olympus.eu

URL:
http://www.olympus.co.uk


MY REPLY TO THEIR EMAIL... REPLY:

Dear Ben Smith

1) Well that was a very long email. That was mistake number one. Impersonal and informal.

2) I also did not see anything about how long I will be WITHOUT a camera?! That was mistake number two.

3) Also you have made another terrible mistake when you start making statement like 'not under warranty' 'do not exchange cameras'?! I shall reiterate that first off I have had this camera mere months, are your SURE you have a BA?! More about this BA of yours in a moment. I had a battle with but Argos and Nikon UK and compared to others I battled with and still do these were like shooting fish in a barrel!

4) a) Mention of you're BA was a God damn big mistake. Because you either did it in reply to my mention of my BSc as if yours trumps mine, umm I don't think so sunshine and I turned down PhD to boot.

    b) Secondly if you have a BA them what are you going answering emails and...
    c) Thirdly if you have a BA what are you doing answering emails about technical issues which would require a BSc?!
    d) Fourthly why did you mention your BA in photography when this is not a BA nor a photography issue?!

Lastly I do not appreciate being spoken to like an idiot do you can go to the people that made you you're all that up, or the people that set out the template for you to copy and paste and tell them that their company is about to get into extremely got water like they wish they had never seen the likes of unless they pull their this out of their arses and send me another email this time with a bit more THOUGHT and consideration?!


Let me explain....
Now I THOUGHT I mentioned that I used the badgers for a series of blogs. Over a dozen in fact on different subjects...

CPUs & Computers
Digital Photography
Reptiles Amphibians & Fish (technically three subjects but includes arachnids and insects too)
British Wildlife
Astronomy & Astrophysics
Movies
Music
Tropical Orchids
Japanese Acers

This is not all my blogs and not do all my blogs cover well the subjects I am knowledgeable on.

Cameras come under the jurisdiction of all blogs because it is a TOOL I use for them but mainly for three. One of these is a subject I have not mentioned....

CORRUPTION.

This involves the Police, MI5, Local Councils, Local Government, DWP, ATOS, NHS, all Ombudsman, HMRC and many others and every single one had appeared in the news bar a couple.

One had been the subject if a court case whereby the court appearances if which have been going on for over a year! This SHOULD conclude in September.

I am gaining a great deal of popularity which done have attempted to pay down and hide. Unfortunately for those they are unaware that backbench LABOUR MPs have been using my data in the House of Commons since January 2013 after they sent me an email requesting if they could use my data and my webpage in the House and send to the media. I still have the email.

Now I could send you that email but I think it better if I explain why I used the term data several times?

You see saying soon that I have was one thing and baby could just label me a mad demented idiot. So if I was going to do this I decided along time shop that as well as say it I would have to prove it. So I did.

Along the journey that posted several years and I ask still 'at it' I have lambasted and beaten to a pulp every single organisation, public office and company that authors to cheat, lie to and CON the British public. It is bit hard for me to spot either.

The names I have you above as big as they may seem to you all have their own corresponding evidence attributed to them. Each and everyone and along the way Very Catalogue, Shop Direct, Argos and NIKON came into my spotlight when I was sold a second hand and refurbished camera as NEW.

You should have seen the reaction from Argos and Nikon to me being aware of this! That is how I ended up with your camera as I refused to have another Nikon so was FORCED to have to hand over another £100 to get it and now after a few months I get an email about a load of spiel that is now setting off alarm bells in my head that have given me an instant headache!

Oh as for the blogs they have not reached a year old presently. But I have had 40,000 visitors and am followed and used by groups against corruption in both the UK and the world, as I have gone very global, and groups to each and every organisation, pub
lic office, private company that I have even received the SLIGHTEST WHIFF are up to no good.
I also get an average now if 2,000 new visits per week and rising still. Nikon already have their own special feature on there when I spotted the Tron take signs that have the game away for both THEM and Nikon!
Google me and the terms I use me up and have a look!

I also get companies contact me asking to place advertisements with me and this is increasing. Unfortunately I have quite a few for PIXMANIA, among others, but after what happened with Nikon and now your email I think I shall remove all adverts until further notice and inform Pixmania that I an seriously fed up with the situation in the UK and this attitude if taking money for crap and then having this HOLIER THAN THOUGH ATTITUDE?!

Now there you go an equally long email and I believe much more to the POINT than yours?!

Now that this email is at an end you have the permission to run around the office and inform managers and supervisors and you can sink start to panic!

After all I just want something to continue my work and NOT get into another battle and focus on someone else and spot what is up with their crap and how to prove that it IS crap.

Oh you might be interested in my 700 videos on YouTube and one where I show without a shadow of a doubt that Windows 7 and 8 have been programmed so that if they 'DETECT' another operating system (Android, iOS, Linux etc) it REFUSES TO install desire you paying top dollar for it!

Proved by simply unplugging the LINUX drive and THEN installing Windows!

There is not an investigative reporter in the ENTIRE UK who could come anywhere close to me with a candle as flame is blown out at 100 yards.

They have also been using my days and think I know nothing about this but everyone does and think exactly what I want then to think.

That us how I have and still am catching everyone 'AT IT'!!

Now would you like to send me ANOTHER email that is to the point, not insulting, read from a monitor screen or implying that you have a perfect right to my money and now that it is discovered you have sold me shit as s took I will now have to go without this tool, which will cost me MONEY, for an inordinate amount of time?!

I look forward to your reply with increased interest!

Yours

Martin Haswell BSc

PS IF THERE ANY ANY TYPOS THEN THAT IS DOWN TO THE SECOND HAND, REFURBISHED, FAULTY AND AMERICAN MOTOROLA ATRIX PHONE SOLD TO BE AS NEW FOR £400 by Very Catalogue despite a REFURB being worth £180 IF IT WAS WORKING!

I LOST my last phone and was involved with the Police, MI5 and GCHQ (other one on the NEWS!) at the time and needed a phone for emergencies.

So I told them about phone and asked for new and alternative one. I heard buying and asked again. I heard nothing and asked again. This went on and they basically admitted it but said tough shit give us £400. Oh dear.
The only resin they admitted it is I found out all details of the phones origins in America via AT&T from Motorola themselves.

Now I wonder if at this juncture you are getting a picture here that if I'm treated badly there wiki only be one winner and one loser in this?!

Maybe I should give you one last little detail?

Rewind to my referring abs use if the term 'data'. What would you consider to be alot of data as evidence against all the above abs the many others I've not bothered to mention?! How many posts on my blog?

1GB and 10 posts?!

How about 2GB and 20 posts?!  

Well I can trill you that the media have 30GB in their possession!! 

I can tell you that it is probably double that on my blogs and various cloud services abs over 800 posts at a guess. I also will not be finished until 2014 at the earliest! 

Food for though, don't ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment