Thursday 25 July 2013

THE DE-AFFILIATION PROCEDURE

After my numbers seemed to actually go backwards and not a single penny made in the last 6 to 8 weeks I have removed all advertising and gone back to Google Adsense ads?!

It was ridiculous. 

The layout was awful and it seems that in the last 4 weeks not a damn things happened at all and I received no clicks whatsoever?! Considering that one of the three advertisers contacted me after 48 hours and said that a great deal of traffic was heading to their site and they wanted to know how I was doing it I really do not understand what was going on and went on AFTER that?!

Either the advertiser was lying to me or Affiliate Window is and in the time I was with them I estimate that I would have likely made £10 or more?!

I am also getting about double the visitors I was when I took out the Adsense ads so in theory the earnings should rise TWICE as fast?! In fact as the weekly visitors are themselves increasing it should technically rise a little under 2.5 times faster than it did previously?!

So let us oput that to the test?! £10.47 and let us give it one month and see what it is then?!
This advertising rubbish really is a nightmare, or a con, or BOTH!!!

In future I will need to be approached directly as I am NOT seeking out anymore rubbish Affiliate Agents! It really has been something I am not willing to repeat in all honesty and I wish fecking Google had never contacted me telling me I can make money from writing….as they did not mention I would have to write 3 to 4 days a week for 5 years before I start earn my pittance?!

LMAO!

If in one months time the Adsense money is rising at the same speed it was before then I am going to remove all their adverts … AGAIN and not have ANY on their.

Then I will start to become a real pain in the posterior for them.

Would be cool to find a Pay Per Clock agent with decent rates and adverts but its too much hard work to sort of the wheat, if there IS any lol, from the CHAFF?!
Hehe.
The ones I have come into contact with are…

Webgains (were not very clued up as did not think Blogger people can put ads on their sites?!)

Tradedoubler (unable to answer a simple question)

Affiliate Window (someone lied to me about traffic or reports and designer should be fired)

Linkshare (designer should be whipped to the point of sobbing, lol) nothing at all happened as far as clicks are concerned.

Aflite (UK based but like Tradedoubler unable to respond to emails)

Another industry and also like everything else on the Internet it is a bloody mess due to no governance, rules or fines for doing things badly!

But do not worry they will introduce an Ombudsman or three in the UK and we will realise after twenty years and millions of pounds of public money up the spout that they actually do not do anything?! Like all other Ombudsman and probably most governing bodies, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment