Saturday 20 July 2013

DOCTORS DO-A-LITTLE-MORE SUDDENLY!





Well this has come as a complete surprise to me and as far as I can recall, there is a recording of the key appointment, there was no mention of anything like this at the Pain Management appointment I had.

Suddenly the Doctors Dolittle have changed their names by Deedpoll to Doctors Doalittlemore?! LMAO!

Anyone starting to think that my reputation might just be starting to precede me?! LMAO!

It should also be said that this appointment was some while ago now and very close to two months in all, maybe more. I was upping my Gabapentin by 100mg each week and started on 100mg daily and ended up on 600mg daily. I had taken this for probably in excess of two weeks when I had my previous appointment and these are now being upped to 900gm daily. That was about a week ago so around 9 weeks in total. Ooh but then I forgot I had to wait like two weeks before I THEN saw the GP to get prescribed these?! I also remember now that when he read the letter my GP looked somewhat perplexed that I had been prescribed Gabapentin.

Remember Gabapentin is a drug for Neurological pain and that my 'TESTS' were negative and that I did not have a NEUROLOGICAL PAIN?! But then nor did I have ALL the Neurological tests either?! Also remember that when pulling the GP about this he then completely diminished the importance of the drig Gabapentin, yes that is why people go through the shitty side effects to take it, by referring to it as 'JUST A PAIN KILLER'.

Now and around ten weeks later I suddenly get this letter through from the NHS requesting me to attend a Pin Clinic Support Group?! This is weird as I have not even seen my GP for over a month either?! Maybe longer in fact that remark about the Gabapentin would have been the last time I saw him so you would have to scoot back in the posts to see how long ago that was!

Oddly I do not really see myself as a support group type of person! In the past I would NEVER attend these kinds of things in anyway shape or form. Probably in large part due to the areas that I live in, lol.


However on this occasion it is quite odd that this has turned up when it has done as I have been having difficulties and do not know how to get around them?! In the heat and because I cycle a lot I have been missing taking my Gabapentin which is rather annoying. If I go out on foot this is not a problem but I do have to eat and drink while I am out. I am also mixing it up a bit by only taking 200mg in the morning followed by 300mg tablets after that, sometimes 2 x 200mg if I am out cycling due to...well cycling, lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment