Sunday 7 July 2013

OI OI OI IT AIN'T HALF HOT

My word I am suffering and wish I had not gone out at all.

Going to cycle a closeby route I have no idea why but my legs felt like they were not going to be up to the task. I thought what a stupid thought that was and continued unabated but my leg muscles really were struggling and having taken a whole day out I was not sure what was going on.

In the end and about 20 minutes out of the house I decided to return home and have been here over 30 minutes but still suffering with the legs and have a humongous headache to boot!

Damn it I hope this now does not become a bloody habit that is all I need now the weather I have needed the last 8 weeks is finally here?!

LMAO that would be just bloody typical.

But I have been out a few times in this heat and much further without too many problems I do not know why today is so different? I ate and had plenty to drink before I left and even took water with me but for some reason it just did not want to play the game today, my body that is.

A good job I did a more local route then was it not?!

LMAO!

Be interesting period coming up now and just waiting to see certain...things appearing in the news.

God I cannot concentrate on this and will just cut it short, lol.

1 comment: