Monday 29 July 2013

MY TINY INSPECTOR




I had been having difficulty working on my blogs or doing ANYTHING with my laptop where it was currently, 80 degrees to my left. It had cause pain and discomfort and was putting me off when it came to writing for my dozen blogs.

So as I am currently and shockingly yet to start receiving any monies despite almost a year, a dozen blogs, 2000 posts, tens Gigabytes of photos, even more in the way of videos and now over 40,000 visitors I had to...IMPROVISE!

I decided to make my own SOFA TABLE, do not get me started but cut short the house is pretty small, lol.

While I was hard at work creating this table, now done but not sure about it, to help me put in more work and content on my exotic wildlife as well as my British Wildlife blog this little guy as if on CUE comes flying in and lands on what was to become the surface for my laptop and gives it an inspection?!

Being in the way I collected him or her up and let he or she go outside in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment